Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

05+ SS Drop Coils/ Street Tacos blocks / QA1s

808X

Reaction score
Aloha,

I've had this drop kit on my truck for about 2 years. I've put about 10k miles on the kit.

I bought the coils & blocks from someone on tacomaworld and I purchased the QA1s from XII performance.

The drop looks nice but it is a little too rough for me and I've decided to go back to stock height.

Would like to sell locally (HAWAII) before trying to ship to the continental US.

Looking for $400 OBO for everything (1.7" SS Coils, 3" Street Taco blocks, U-bolts, Nuts, Washers, QA1s)

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1008

http://www.xiiperformance.com/?page_id=1004

XRTOMMY

Reaction score
Would you sell just the street taco blocks? I'm in hawaii to

808X

Reaction score
I'd like to sell everything together and if that doesnt work then I'd like to make sure someone wants each piece of the drop before selling it to individuals.

Thanks

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
You still got for sale? Ill take the whole setup, cash on hand brah. Im in houston tho

808X

Reaction score
Sorry I haven't updated this yet, my truck is in the shop right now. I'm having the drop removed and a new clutch installed. Should have the truck back in a week or two.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
I'm still down to grab the QA1's if no one wants to. Thread is dead for two days, so I'm down to grab em.

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Lmk as soon as you hve it off, i will take the whole setup, did you notch the rear or was it ok without notching? I really dont carry nothing so as long as i dont bottom out im good :) lmk asap very interested. Ill pay for shipping aswell

Hi_Psi

Reaction score
Waiting to hear from you bud. Ill take the whole setup. And when i go to hawaii later this yr ill get you a beer too! :)

Top Bottom