Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 speakers

RumRunner

Reaction score
For mine , I have an kenwood HU and a separate amp for the 4 door speakers. I ran the wires straight from the amp to the speakers in the door.

I did all this at the same time as doing the raamatt so i had the entire interior stripped and ran everything under the carpet. There is an access hole to run the wires through (see the tubing behind the door hinge stoper thing?) just feed it through.

I took the plastic covers out and cut holes in the door panel so the speakers are mounted to the plastic door panel and the magnet just sticks through the stock hole in the metal.

Hopefuly that explains it, if I confused you let me know I can take more pics and make a how to if necessary.....

edit: actually I ran the speaker wire under the carpet to the door sills and followed all those wires to the access holes in the back of the cab, through the tubing, then to the speakers
i figured that would be the easiest way, thanks for the help!-no confusion at all, cant wait to tackle this project

Top Bottom