Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 X-Runner Pictures...(Teaser pics)

2006nightrider

Reaction score
09 X-Runner Pictures...SWB

We got our 09 SWB X today.........I'm still waiting to see my 09 BR which should of been here by now:frown:...

I took a couple pics, here's the proof guys:rockon::

0619081637.jpg

0619081638.jpg

0619081638a.jpg

0619081732.jpg

0619081731.jpg

Last edited:

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I can see you in the mirror!

Definitely sweet though, I think I like the new looks on it. Does it have the ginormous headrests in the back also?

Tapp

Reaction score
im still not feeling the grill, and tailights:thumpdown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
grill doesnt look quite so bad on the swb, but i just cant stand the tails, maybe if tinted i suppose, Idk....man that is a sexy truck, but doesnt have **** on the now uber rare radiant red!!! oh yeah, true classic!

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
I have a feeling all the new changes, are going to look the best on the Barcelona Red.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Not liking the tail lights too much, but everything else is :top:

Vince77

Reaction score
Dig the smoked HLs and the new head unit. Tails need tinted badly. Grill I'm not to sure about. It would be coming out anyway :biggrin:

What no pics of the naked backflips?

PLCX

Reaction score
that rear seat is so bad. it would be good it they took out the amp and those dumb head rests.

eXuser01

Reaction score
We got our 09 SWB X today.........I'm still waiting to see my 09 BR which should of been here by now:frown:...

I took a couple pics, here's the proof guys:rockon::

0619081637.jpg

0619081638.jpg

0619081638a.jpg

0619081732.jpg

0619081731.jpg

those tails are bad :ahhhhh:...still no comp/temp overhead.. i dont no im kinda glad i got a 08 i dont wanna tint my tails and id have to on those...the only cool thing is the back up camera...i wish toyota would make something for the x-runner that makes it compeletly unigue other than the lip kit for the truck so when you get inside it dosent look like the same thing as another model tacoma

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
those tails are bad :ahhhhh:...still no comp/temp overhead.. i dont no im kinda glad i got a 08 i dont wanna tint my tails and id have to on those...the only cool thing is the back up camera...i wish toyota would make something for the x-runner that makes it compeletly unigue other than the lip kit for the truck so when you get inside it dosent look like the same thing as another model tacoma

The new head unit is a pretty nice addition as well.

As for the headrests in the back, do they look pretty easy to take off? That would be the first thing I did if I were to get an 09.

morcheez

Reaction score
ehh most of the changes are whack...sure they tinted the headlights but they arent black :frown:...tailights are led but still ugly as sin....why is the grille not black :dontknow:...radio seems nice as does the back up camera which could save a few body kits :biggrin:...and as for the back seats ...are they actually comfortable now ?? cuz well they dont look like it ...wish they had an x in 4cyl this year so i could afford gas on one hah...heck i would settle for a reg cab x :top:

PascoX

Reaction score
Glad they made an 09 X, and it's good to see proof. I don't like the tail lights, and the rear headrests would have to go. Also what's up with the flux capacitor ? Does it do anything special when you hit 88 miles per hours ?:dontknow:

Coopstain

Reaction score
Glad they made an 09 X, and it's good to see proof. I don't like the tail lights, and the rear headrests would have to go. Also what's up with the flux capacitor ? Does it do anything special when you hit 88 miles per hours ?:dontknow:

Fluck capacitor... hilarious... yeah, im not really feeling it either. Hate the tails and head rests :puke:

Headlights will look Bad A$$ with eye lids and the head unit is pretty nice... plays WMA files too (about time!).

House

Reaction score
....why is the grille not black :dontknow:...

I agree, not really feeling the color of the grille either...:hmmmm2:...It looks looks out of place being the only thing in that color on the whole truck.

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
looks like toyota was inspired by the tail design from ebay.

I wonder if the sub will fit our back seats.

Last edited:
Top Bottom