Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 X-Runner Pictures...(Teaser pics)

ICEMAN

"I drive in the dirt"
Reaction score
BR is hands down a better flavor than the RR!

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
The br x looks great, love the color, looks better than the rr(cant believe i said that)

oooohh.... i'm telllllllin.... lol

I like it to. but it doesn't really seem like a "sport truck" color to me. xrunners are flashy trucks.... so, why the oldsmobilish color? don't get me wrong, it's not bad at all, just didn't think toyota would choose that color for the xr.

and the amp makes me want to puke...lol.
it matches nothing about our trucks.. is it an amp and a sub in one?? if so, if you go to get an 09' and it's anything like the fj cruiser sub, don't wate your money....

metalheadx

Reaction score
oooohh.... i'm telllllllin.... lol

I like it to. but it doesn't really seem like a "sport truck" color to me. xrunners are flashy trucks.... so, why the oldsmobilish color? don't get me wrong, it's not bad at all, just didn't think toyota would choose that color for the xr.

and the amp makes me want to puke...lol.
it matches nothing about our trucks.. is it an amp and a sub in one?? if so, if you go to get an 09' and it's anything like the fj cruiser sub, don't wate your money....

i agree the br looks not as nice in person not a sport truck color at all

Reaction score
well Id actually like the head reasts would have been nice to see them in the upright usable position. witht hem up Id bet youll be glad to have the camera system. Im not sold on the tails but im sure id get use to them or change them out. se the SWB is the best color still available:eviltongue:

daveczrn

Reaction score
figured i would post some more pictures in here for you guys. Went out and got myself a new truck last night.

good picture of switches you can turn off if you want.

33594979.jpg

here's what the headrest look like put up in the back seat

7b66def6.jpg

Rear view mirror without the backup camera on just to show you can't see it at all.

ec9ed85e.jpg

LED tail's at night

4202fbb3.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the back head rest will be great if you want a sunshade for the rear

2006nightrider

Reaction score
You knew I had to save the best for last...:biggrin: (iPhone pics...so there crappy!!)

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

hrspwr236

Reaction score
the bsp looks really sweet, looks the best with the changes

richie_rich

Reaction score
Anyone got any pictures of the new stereo running? I actually like the stock deck, it serves its purpose just fine for me. The only issue I had with it is that it didn't play MP3's and such. Since the new one does, I might swap over to the new one if I can get a hold of one... just curious to see if the display has changed, or if its still exactly the same...

Thanks!

XDsm

Reaction score
I don't like the painted grill with the BSP. I much prefer my black plastic grill over that. Now 09 owners have another item they have to black out if they want the murdered look.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
**ALSO**

For those of you (like me) who dont want to spray paint the interior of your X, but want to somewhat black-out the inside-

I noticed today on one of our base Tacomas that Toyota added some extra black accessories; which might have to get swapped into my X real soon!

All black around the radio, even below it, and around the vents (unlike the X):

IMG_0600.jpg

Black cupholders:

IMG_0602.jpg

Stevenredx

Reaction score
^^^ didn't the base 05-08 tacos have the black interior too?

I know all the ones i see did and i even purchased a black radio surround bezel from one. The even have the blacked out emblem on the steering wheel.

Vince77

Reaction score
Sweet! That would be much better that painting, that is if the factory black holds up better than the cup holders we have. :hmmmm2: I'm also wondering if the new HU will plug right in to 05-08s. I would think so but not sure.

Spyder327

Reaction score
^^^ didn't the base 05-08 tacos have the black interior too?

I know all the ones i see did and i even purchased a black radio surround bezel from one. The even have the blacked out emblem on the steering wheel.

Yea i know they had the black radio surround, not sure about the other parts though..

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Yea i know they had the black radio surround, not sure about the other parts though..

yea they did have a black HU, but silver was also offsetted throughout...now the base tacomas even have the black piece with the airbag lock (under the passenger vent), and the black cupholders are a new addition that they didnt have on previous base tacomas

Stevenredx

Reaction score
yea they did have a black HU, but silver was also offsetted throughout...now the base tacomas even have the black piece with the airbag lock (under the passenger vent), and the black cupholders are a new addition that they didnt have on previous base tacomas

The 05-08 base model 2wd's did too, heres a pic of an 06 2wd.

c499_4.JPG

2006nightrider

Reaction score
The 05-08 base model 2wd's did too, heres a pic of an 06 2wd.

c499_4.JPG

what....do you think I work at a Toyota dealership or something where I can just jump in trucks to compare:hmmmm2:....

....still have NEW black cupholders:eviltongue:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
what....do you think I work at a Toyota dealership or something where I can just jump in trucks to compare:hmmmm2:....

....still have NEW black cupholders:eviltongue:

:eviltongue::laugh:

Yeah, never noticed any black cup holders in the earlier models... wonder what the price is from the parts department?

Top Bottom