Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

12" Center Console Subwoofer - finally some pics

blackXtacy

Reaction score
12" sub 1.5 cu ft air space

38532914082_large.jpg

38532914080_large.jpg

PiNkY

Reaction score
looks clean :top:

btw man I don't know if it's my cpu but everytime I go to you cardomain page the 2nd page freezes and closes

blackXtacy

Reaction score
looks clean :top:

btw man I don't know if it's my cpu but everytime I go to you cardomain page the 2nd page freezes and closes

try firefox, seems like I have ie issues with cardmain.

Yea, I am loving it.

Next is a ported setup.

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
So is this box the exact same dimensions as the one with the 10, but it has a whole to fit a 12??

blackXtacy

Reaction score
correct

So is this box the exact same dimensions as the one with the 10, but it has a whole to fit a 12??

it is stacked, we just drop in a 10 or 12 hole . . .well 9.1 for 10 and 11.1 for 12 before the box is covered in vinyl.

So yes the box is the same for 10 or 12 just the hole. HOWEVER, there will be a ported version also.

Last edited:

lance426

Reaction score
My question is when where and how much???? lol I have a memphis mojo 12 i am dying to have a center console box for like this.

B.C.-xrunner

Reaction score
Wow!!..looks amazing man!!..how much u spend on the interior with the leather and the custom sub box??

blackXtacy

Reaction score
well

looks good. sounds good?

the problem with a lot of sub boxes is lack of air space. So we spent a lot of time getting 1.45 cu ft. I was happy with how well it sounds with a quality sub. In my tundy I have two 12s in a ported box. So I am used a ton of quality bass. We are testing it with a lower end sub to save some guys money. However don't want to sacrifice quality.

My question is when where and how much???? lol I have a memphis mojo 12 i am dying to have a center console box for like this.

Man that is a hella sub! 1000 watts RMS!! Not sure the TMD will accommodate. Do you have the manual? I am trying to find the T&S Params along with dimensions, but not on Memphis site.

thanks for all the comments!!

Last edited:

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
nice set up. i like it how it hides the sub, otherwise if u have the sub out in plain view ur pretty much advertising ur sub to some thief.:frown:

how much something like that cost u?

Top Bottom