Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13 X-Runner Roll Call

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
In following Stevenredx's example:

If you would, just post 1 time here and no quotes or other chatting that way we can get a count just from the post in this thread (if that makes sense).

**P.S.** Make sure you are posting in the right year thread.. there is a thread for all 9 years.

Example Post:
1. 13 XR , Black, and location and purchase date

subtract 1 post for me..

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
It is sad that it looks like there will not be a 2014 thread.

G

87aaron

Reaction score
2013 XR red, built 6/6 haven't taken delivery yet, picking up in Tampa Bay

TacomaTRDSport

Reaction score
FINALLY we get one for the 2013. lol :rockon:
2013 XR, NBM, I purchased at Longo Toyota in El Monte back in September, but I live in Moreno Valley. Hope to meet some other fellow X enthusiasts soon. :smile:

Attachments

• 20130421_110150.jpg
    20130421_110150.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 191

baghramdunks

Reaction score
Awesome now we can get a head count of all the 2013 owners.

2013 XRUNNER; BSP; purchased in Tamuning, Guam in May fresh out of the port with 2 miles on the odometer; got my '06 Scion TC appraised the same day it hit the back lot and drove the X home three days later.

Funny story is I was suppose to get a BR 2013 XR in July but as soon as i test drove this badgirl, the BSP just screamed a slick,sexy, and under the radar look so I knew I just had to get it.

I really liked the BR but given the fact that I live in a place where its sunny day in and day out, sun damage would have oxidized that nice red color pink eventually, well that and the po-po's here tend to eyeball fast looking and bright colored cars so it was a no brainer.

Not pictured in the photo are the TRD SPORT decals, black Tacoma door emblems, 5% tint all around, and OEM Hood Protector. Starting out small, ne?

Currently waiting for dpartinvr4's replica tailgate spoiler to finish production with plans to also install TRD Cat-Back Exhaust and TRD Quickshifter.

Anyone else here in/from GUAM? i've seen 2 BSPs, 3SWBs, 5RRs here so far so they're bound to at least have seen this community?

Attachments

• clip_image001.jpg
    clip_image001.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 182

Buellie

Reaction score
Picked up my 13 XR last night from World Toyota in Lakewood NJ.
Traded in my 09 Tacoma with 185,000 miles on it.
Got a decent deal. Got $5500 for my trade, and i got the dealer to come down to $26,750 for the XR

Some would say im crazy for using an XR as a work truck, but i don't care. :)
The Boss needs a cool whip.

1010584_10152962706580188_977568387_n.jpg

jcdrx13

Reaction score
13 XR, BR, North Little Rock, AR, ordered and picked up in april. Traded in my 12 Camry that I bought for no reason what so ever lol, i was looking to get a XR or Tundra and the dealer got me for the camry haha. But mistake is fixed and I got my XR :rockon:

Philmer

Reaction score
2013 black in the Bay Area got it in may 2013

From a 05 frontier to x runner

geltzerman

Reaction score
'13 Black X-Runner

'13 X-Runner purchased late April at Freeman Toyota, Fort Worth, TX .....

Last 3 digits of VIN # is 666 ......

So I named it: "Lil' Beast"

the_truth

Reaction score
Any pics of one in BR? I'm about to pick up my Nautical Blue in a couple of days but I love the BR. Just didn't have the cods to rock it.

raziug

Reaction score
Picked up my 13 XR last night from World Toyota in Lakewood NJ. Traded in my 09 Tacoma with 185,000 miles on it. Got a decent deal. Got $5500 for my trade, and i got the dealer to come down to $26,750 for the XR Some would say im crazy for using an XR as a work truck, but i don't care. :) The Boss needs a cool whip.
13 black X runner, Santa Clarita, CA purchased for 26,300. I'm a service tech and use my x runner for work and DD, my boss also drives an 06 x for work and as a DD lol

Ringer

Reaction score
13 XR, BSP purchased from Hamer Toyota in Mission Hills, CA. on 9/16 and drove it back to Cedar Hill, TX. It's going on three wks and still can't get the title paperwork sent to Texas so I can get license plates on it. So far I have put a trd quickshifter and cragar ss wheels on it and I have a pace-edwards full metal jack rabbit cover coming on Monday. Hopefully the title work will come in next week so I can start driving it.

gerald_mojica87

Reaction score
im new here and i'm tryin to figure how to use this site... how do you make trend???

In following Stevenredx's example:

If you would, just post 1 time here and no quotes or other chatting that way we can get a count just from the post in this thread (if that makes sense).

**P.S.** Make sure you are posting in the right year thread.. there is a thread for all 9 years.

Example Post:
1. 13 XR , Black, and location and purchase date

subtract 1 post for me..

im new here and i'm tryin to figure how to use this site... how do you make trend???

Aznrkstr

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of my 2013 X-Runner
Still stock except for the undercover tonneau cover.
Still not sure if I'm gonna sc it or just keep it na.

gerald_mojica87

Reaction score

2013 XRUNNER; BSP; purchased in Tamuning, Guam in May fresh out of the port with 2 miles on the odometer; got my '06 Scion TC appraised the same day it hit the back lot and drove the X home three days later.

Funny story is I was suppose to get a BR 2013 XR in July but as soon as i test drove this badgirl, the BSP just screamed a slick,sexy, and under the radar look so I knew I just had to get it.

I really liked the BR but given the fact that I live in a place where its sunny day in and day out, sun damage would have oxidized that nice red color pink eventually, well that and the po-po's here tend to eyeball fast looking and bright colored cars so it was a no brainer.

Not pictured in the photo are the TRD SPORT decals, black Tacoma door emblems, 5% tint all around, and OEM Hood Protector. Starting out small, ne?

Currently waiting for dpartinvr4's replica tailgate spoiler to finish production with plans to also install TRD Cat-Back Exhaust and TRD Quickshifter.

Anyone else here in/from GUAM? i've seen 2 BSPs, 3SWBs, 5RRs here so far so they're bound to at least have seen this community?[/QUOTE

hey chelu wats goin on

baghramdunks

Reaction score

Anyone else here in/from GUAM? i've seen 2 BSPs, 3SWBs, 5RRs here so far so they're bound to at least have seen this community?[/QUOTE

hey chelu wats goin on

Just tryin to get a headcount of how many chelu's are in XRU on/from Guam. Ive seen more than a handful of us XR drivers on the road so I'm just wondering if any us want to round up and show off their ride (especially now that our trucks are of the extinct kind).

Top Bottom