Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2 Tone BSP and kenny

XR-Ace

Reaction score
saw a 2 tone XR it was bsp and had a silver top with a superman decal on the back middle window like at 415 ish on the 210. also spotted you kenny (xXLuckyiamXx07) on the 134 or 130 i forgot the name of the freeway yesterday like at 3:20 stuck in traffic :thumpdown: also noticed theres a lot of xr's in L.A. wonder why we never have a meet down there..oh yeah traffic. :laugh:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
We've had some in LA county... Santa Fe Dam and the Rosebowl!:top:

XR-Ace

Reaction score
pics of said XR? :biggrin:

yeah i was gonna take one but we passed it up it was stuck in trafffic and i was on the carpool lane so we went by it pretty quick before o could snap one.. it was black on the botton and silver pn top so it wasnt nightriders old xr

We've had some in LA county... Santa Fe Dam and the Rosebowl!:top:

oh idk i just joined this year..none so far this year though.....maybe we should get one going soon. :top:

Last edited:

XDsm

Reaction score
Two things I hate about LA; the traffic and the f*cked up roads. That's the whole reason I have my DSM is for when I go into LA with friends. I give props to you peeps that daily drive your XR in that jungle.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
:laugh:
That's why I had to get the composite leafs.
I was bottoming out everywhere with the 2" blocks!

Top Bottom