2007 X Runner for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by XrunRich, Apr 8, 2019.

1. XrunRich

XrunRich New Member

Selling my 2007 X Runner..... It has high miles 251,000 because the guy before me drove it back and forth from Oregon to California to race motocross. I have owned it for over 2 years and it does not run like a truck with that many miles. It has always been serviced at Toyota and it has no leaks and doesn't use any oil. No bearing noise and tranny is good. I hate to sell it but can't see parking it. Body is not perfect but no major damage or rust. I need more room for people so I bought a FJ Cruiser......... Let me know if you have any questions. $7995.00 Text me at 360-901-5305 This truck is in Portland, OR.

URD Short Shifter
    Magnaflow Cat Back System
    3/4 Lowered with DJM Blocks and Control arms
    New Ball Joints and Tie Rods
    New Front Brakes
    Powder Coated Calipers
    Slotted Rotors
    19" Varrstoen Wheels
    New Falken Tires

Attached Files:

2. Click

Click Member

Bummer you have to sell. I go down to Roseburg once in awhile. Too bad you weren't able to come up to Seattle/Burien to an X meet up I used to do.