Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Submissions!

05Xrunner

Reaction score
here is one I submitted so far...I might go out and try to take another one next few days to add as well
JOND1622graf.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
How about a night/sunset shot over by the stacks like you posted before.
05XRunner^^^^^

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
I put in work. It would be great to get calender approved.:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BUMP - 1 day left to get your photos in! I expect to see some of those TexFest pics in the running!

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i submitted 2 pics ... in case i make it to the finals... i can provide you with a larger pic.

Texfest pics ftw!

RedXr

Reaction score
Unfortunately, my truck isnt/wasnt looking the way I wanted it to look for the calender submissions. I am doing some front end changes that I wanted done before I took pics, that and the weather has been dog shit here lately. Sooooo, I guess its gonna be next year for me. Good luck to those who entered. :top:

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Anyway you can make it so we can go through all the photos first before deciding what numerical rank to give it. I like to put everything into perspective first. I gave out a lot of 10's last year because as I went through the pics they seemed to get better and better. If I had know the caliber of photos to come I might have changed my vote a little.
Just a thought. :dontknow:

what he said. Klints gotta come up w/ some new html type stuff for that.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Note: If any of you all see the below after you upload your photos, your uploaded images are too large and you need to resize them smaller just for the voting. Keep the original, high resolution/large files because you will need them if you win.

If you see this and DO NOT fix it before midnight eastern tonight, you will be disqualified from the voting.

Screenshot2009-11-10at93518PM.png

what he said. Klints gotta come up w/ some new html type stuff for that.

I've been working on it all night and should have it ready to go by Thursday at the latest. This year you will be able to see all the photos before "voting." I put voting in quotes because what you will actually do is select the 13 photos that you want in the calendar by checking/unchecking boxes beneath the corresponding photos.

I think this way will work a lot better and I've spent a good amount of time in making it cool and user friendly too. You can click on any photo to view a full-size version of it too. :top:

Last edited by a moderator:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
My two.....came out halfway decent :dontknow:

lakeshot_calendar.jpg

Rooftop_calendar.jpg

fuseaku

Reaction score
Well cool, my pictures are f_cked... guess I won't be in the running for the calendar... I got that weird message even though my pics were under 2.0MB.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
cool...when are these gonna be up for voting?

I still have some work to do one the voting page and scripts since I'm redoing how you vote this year. Today is my dad's birthday so I'm leaving here in just a few minutes to go eat dinner with him. I'll work on it some when I get home tonight. Probably be Thursday night or Friday before voting is available. I have to finish the code and then test it --- then I let the XRU staff test it too before opening it to everyone.

these are some nice pics bro.

Yes they are... I just wish the color profiles weren't modified (especially on the top pic). If that photo wins, I hope you still have the original b/c it's way too dark for print. That's why I ask for unmodified photos... I will color correct them for print as necessary. :top:

Last edited by a moderator:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes they are... I just wish the color profiles weren't modified (especially on the top pic). If that photo wins, I hope you still have the original b/c it's way too dark for print. That's why I ask for unmodified photos... I will color correct them for print as necessary. :top:

That I do. I actually didn't personally do the editting, but I'm sure we can get it cleaned up if it wins. Thanks for the compliments guys :top: I personally think there will be 13 better pics but who knows, I could get lucky :rock:

Top Bottom