Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Submissions!

akakrill

Reaction score
Heres a toned down version and a new one...i was dead tired trying to get these ready the first time....I have a hires of each if they win...

image.aspx

image.aspx

Klint I'd like to squeeze these in place of the 2 submitted by Matt last night. If that is cool with everyone???

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Yes they are... I just wish the color profiles weren't modified (especially on the top pic). If that photo wins, I hope you still have the original b/c it's way too dark for print. That's why I ask for unmodified photos... I will color correct them for print as necessary. :top:

Cause it had a WAY overdose of HDR gone bad

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Made some good progress on the new voting algorithm last night. Should be able to finish it up tonight and start voting tomorrow. Hopefully this new method will make choosing the 13 calendar photos a little easier for you guys this year. But if not, we'll keep tweaking the method until we get it right!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The XRU Staff is testing tonight/tomorrow. Voting should be online tomorrow night. Sorry for the delay but we had a server crash at work today and I didn't get home from work until 10:00 tonight.

I'll tell you guys what... so far the staffers that have tested the page all agree --- voting is tough this year. LOTS of good photos and we had a total of 101 submitted. It's damn hard to narrow the field to just 13.

Top Bottom