Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Winners!

Reaction score
Congrats to everyone with their pic in the calendar!!! :top:

The pics were so damn hard to pick apart... :(

Great pics everyone!!! :crinklehair:

Big thanks to those who voted for my pic :driver:

Can't wait to see this thing!!!

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
WAIT... I have one... Ah next year...

PC077597.jpg

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Thanks fellas, it was cool being there at sunrise. :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Calendars are off to the printer. I want everyone to know that I'm only doing a single order of calendars this year and once they're gone, they're gone. So if you want one, I would recommend making sure that you get your order placed in the next couple weeks.

Thanks again to all the people who uploaded photos for the calendar! I really think this is the best calendar XRU has produced yet.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Any limit per person? Not planning on buying more than a couple, just asking.:dontknow:

BondXII

Reaction score
sooooooo... what about the votes that the rest of the photos pulled. i'm quite sure that everyone is curious as to where they ranked on this whole picture vioting thing.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
sooooooo... what about the votes that the rest of the photos pulled. i'm quite sure that everyone is curious as to where they ranked on this whole picture vioting thing.
That question was already asked--->
just out of curiosity, is there any way to see the results of voting. I would just like to see how close it was for some of the pictures that I voted for that didn't make it. not questioning anything, would just like to see.

I may try to make a page for this. Right now that code isn't built in to the page that I created so if I get some free time, I'll do it. The photos and votes in the database will remain unaltered until next year when I clear it an start over so no worries about the results remaining accurate and there is no way to access the voting page any longer so the votes are what they are.

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hey David I don't think my q has been asked...post150
Their has never been a limit as far as I know. Quite a few people always buy a couple (myself included), so that way we can have one at the office and one at home.

Now if you want to buy like 15-20 or some shit like that, that's a different story...at that point I would contact Klint.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Any limit per person? Not planning on buying more than a couple, just asking.:dontknow:

No, there is no limit per person. But this year, once they're gone... they're gone. I placed a second order last year (which is a minimum of like 30 or something) and I only sold like 5 or 10 more. That extra 20 calendars was just a waste... I ended up giving them all away at X-Fest. The number of orders is about the same every year so I've purchased what I hope will be enough for everyone to get 1 (or two... or more). :smile:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Ahhhhh man.......just a few more days til the start of shipping. LOL.

How did they come out? Or do you get them monday as well?

Top Bottom