2010 Toyota Tacoma Supercharged XRunner

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by MaK10-XRnR, Aug 18, 2020.

1. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

After thinking about it, I've finally decided to sell my garage queen. I am the 4th owner. It's been GARAGE KEPT, UNDER A CAR COVER, and ADULT OWNED since day one of purchasing! This is a well-kept example of what an Xrunner in Speedway Blue with gray/black two-toned interior should be. It has all the required badging and serial numbers for it being an Xrunner. 6 speed manual transmission. Everything works as intended. All power windows, AC blows ice cold, heater will melt your face off, the stereo bumps. I have receipts for everything since I've bought it and this vehicle has been properly maintained. It's a clean title, accident free and only 4 owners.

The only reason I'm selling it is because the truck just sits and the only time it moves is when I need access to both sides of the garage. It should be driven by somebody who will actually appreciate that supercharger whine on a regular basis and not sitting on a battery tender rotting away in my garage.

Here's a list of the aftermarket on the truck:
    - LED Interior Bulbs
    - Weathertech Floor Mats
    -Tailgate Gas Shock
    -Kenwood Double Din Stereo
    -Magnaflow Exhaust Kit
    -Oil Separators
    -Doug Thorley Shorty Headers
    -XII Lowering kit
    -New OEM Bilstein Front Shocks
    -URD Sway Bar Bushings
    -QA1 Rear Shocks
    -TRD Cold Air Intake
    -TRD Supercharger
    -TRD Short Shifter
    -Coupe Shifter Mod
    -TRD Big Brake Kit
    -OEM Subwoofer
    -3M Carbon Fiber Wrapped Interior
    -Strictly Street Tailgate Spoiler
    -CalTracs Traction Bars
    -New Foglights
    -New Headlights
    -Brand New Clutch - ~300 miles on it.
    -Brand New Tires - ~1000 miles on them.

8-16-20 - Fresh detail done and pictures of the entire truck have been added.

Truck has 114k miles. Not moving since it's not driven. Current Registration and insurance. Smog will be provided when a buyer presents him/herself.

Carfax and vehicles entire maintenance history is available in person. All aftermarket/maintenance has been performed by professionals, including the supercharger.

Call/text Mike @ 916-751-0163 . Email OK too. I'd be more than happy to answer any questions. No Hablo Espanol

MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE. Clean XRunner that's been properly taken care of!

Truck is located in Northern California and the transaction will take place at a financial institution of my choice.

Here's the link to the craigslist ad for pictures:
    https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/d/2010-toyota-tacoma-supercharged-xrunner/7176163308.html

$18,000 OBO!

2. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

Truck might already be sold. Motivated buyer coming tonight.

3. mejbro

mejbro Active Member

Nice truck, good luck with sale!

4. Superloki24

Superloki24 Active Member

That is a gorgeous truck. I wish they had the Speedway Blue in 2014 when I got mine. I loved my '06 Speedway Blue.

Good Luck, I hope it works out for you.

5. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

Hey Gents,

Thanks for the kind words. She actually sold last night. less than 24 hours after I posted pictures of the truck post professional detail.

Admin can mark this thread as sold, if they so wish.

6. BSP06XRU

BSP06XRU Old Member

Wow... someone got a beautiful truck!
    I hope you told the new owner about the X-Runner Underground!

7. MaK10-XRnR

MaK10-XRnR Member

I tried to, but he didn't speak english. We had to have a translator, basically.