Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 X-Runner Roll Call

8o8drifter

Reaction score
i no how u feel. i had a SWB befor. till it was smashed. then i went to mapunapuna n ordered me a BRM. had 2 SWB and 4 Plain Black. ones on the island. but befor i got my SWB i wanted a BRM. They had 1 on shipment n i was like i want that 1. they said 1 month. n waited for 1 month they called . i was like yes. didnt expect to see any changes n then i saw the cluster. i was like WOW!. NEW. n i like it so far. my friend told me i got the NEWER 2011s. so i guess mine is 2011 n a half LMFAO! but congrats on the truck. im modding left and right already. got all the cheap n easy stuff out of the way. on to the money expensive stuff.

MillsXR

Reaction score
i guess mine goes under the category of old 2011. :frown:
same here man! It's going to take awhile! ahh but at least its fun at the same time haha.

MillsXR

Reaction score
haha that was actually the first thing i did. cuz i had it in the prerunner i had. i forgot to put it on the list.
the mod where you can turn on your fogs alone you talking about right?

Last edited:

MoNsTaH_808

Reaction score
Just picked mine up two days ago i had to get mine black already put HID's in the headlights and fogs and LED's on the inside :blurock:

MoNsTaH_808 2011black

Last edited by a moderator:

LA Equis

Reaction score
Got one!

I have a 2011 black x runner. I'm new here so i"m just getting to know the forum and trying to absorb all the good info displayed in here. Good to know someone has an 2011 x. I'll post pics as soon as i find out how to upload them. My x is black and not yet modified, planning on getting a TRD short shifter and exhaust as soon as I sell my TRD 16" bronze offroad wheels that i got stuck with when i traded in my 02 Tacoma.

JC2011XR

Reaction score
I have a month old Black 2011 and a smile on my face when I drive it!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
i got a 2011 but im new to all this, what is BR, BSP??

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
saw one in evansville a couple days ago swb...wish i couldve caught up to him.

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
i got a 2011 BR, rolling around northen CA right now but living in NM

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
welcome nick to xru when the modding begins you will need to live o poptats like a boss :crinklehair:

nick_gz1

Reaction score
I wanna get rims for the truck n drop it. What should i do first? The rims, then get it dropped, n i read alot bout notchin i kinda get what it is but do i have to do that to my truck?

Murderface

Reaction score
I wanna get rims for the truck n drop it. What should i do first? The rims, then get it dropped, n i read alot bout notchin i kinda get what it is but do i have to do that to my truck?

Only if u drop the rear 2.5" or more u need a notch. Get a drop first then rims cause rims with no drop looks tarded!

nick_gz1

Reaction score
wut size rims? i wanna get 20's but is that too much if i drop it? and i dont want nothin heavy on the rims, not tryin to slow the X down haha

Ccaruolo

Reaction score

Drop first, without the rims just dont look nearly as good

Top Bottom