Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NOTICE 2011 XRU Calendars SHIPPING!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Klint, they were seperate, one with the stickers, and the second was just the freebie for making the calender. I saw that you shipped it, as I have to different order numbers.

Good deal! Just wanted to make sure that I didn't accidentally leave one out.

For anyone that has not had their order shipped - I will be completing all the calendar packaging and shipping and any remaining orders will ship Monday. Thank you guys for your patience!!! Work has just been OUT OF CONTROL this week. (actually still at work now while writing this)

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds good man, can't wait to get mine!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Thanks again bud.....turned out awesome if the pic didnt do enough justice!

PiNkY

Reaction score
....mine still says processing.......damn sticker order!!

LilRed

Reaction score
I'm so excited to see this calender in person!!! The pics that you were going to use for the calender looked great. Thanks so much for putting this thing together!!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Anyone from Canada get one yet?????? Can't wait........ keep checking the mail but nothing yet :) Hopefully the stickers come at the same time

Vince77

Reaction score
Got mine today, well yesterday now. The calendars came out great. Very nice Job Klint. Thank you.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I know Klint. My fault. Maybe more will want one. Cant I just pay what ever the price is for you to order just one?

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
....mine still says processing.......damn sticker order!!

All of the calendars have shipped.

Anyone from Canada get one yet?????? Can't wait........ keep checking the mail but nothing yet :) Hopefully the stickers come at the same time

All of the Canadian orders shipped today. The delay was in the USPS requirements - the postage has to be in this little plastic sleeve thing (or so Stamps.com said) and I didn't have any. :thumpdown:

I know Klint. My fault. Maybe more will want one. Cant I just pay what ever the price is for you to order just one?

You don't want to do that man. The minimum order is 5 --- and doing a run of just 5, they will be $45/each. Yes, you heard me right. That's no markup either - that's hard cost.

SX TOY

Reaction score
got my calender and sticker I ordered today! wooohoo

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
got my calender and sticker I ordered today! wooohoo

Everyone that ordered a calendar also received a smaller version of the XRU Angled Sticker --- random colors in most cases. So make sure that you don't throw it out. Everyone should have received one.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that I put one in every order --- but if not, it's because I ran out. I only made a small batch of the smaller 2x2 XRU Angled stickers and had them laying around. So I randomly threw them in. Sorry if you didn't get one.

Jwall

Reaction score
I got a yellow one neat lil design. Yellows not for me but it will look good in the garage. thanks

I just got my calendar today...looks great, the only one thing that actaully pisses me off, my calendar the corner was all bent, crinkled and a slight rip along the side, from either another calender sticking or something ?tape? idk. I know shit happens, but i am a guy that like to keep things like that in its perfect condition. I am guessing it was the shipping or mail delivery... :(
the packaging wasnt thick so i can see how it was easily damaged.

damn ****in mail people :( makin a mess of my calander... sigh

all in all looks great, XRU calander #2 :D I will be looking forward to the next years calander i know i will be busy this year with photoshoots. A friend is a photographer so hopefully can get some nice ones.

LilRed

Reaction score
I REALLY REALLY like this calendar. Great job. Thanks so much!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I just noticed today that my name is all fubared lol...its not a big deal, but a peeve at least...prolly due to the printer.... I still love it though :top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed today that my name is all fubared lol...its not a big deal, but a peeve at least...prolly due to the printer.... I still love it though :top:

Nope --- that was my fault. Sorry Donny. I proofed the calendar 3 times but - alas, missed at least one thing. :banghead:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Well, At least I know what happened then now don't I....:laugh:

Top Bottom