Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 Xrunner

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Alright I wanna see what the difference is.... Like Steve said hope all is well with the fam.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
Nice looking truck you got there. They still putting the same 1gr in the 13's?

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrat on finally getting her home!
That new blue color is growing on me! :top:

WP_000357_zpse8d0e66d.jpg

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Thanks. The '13 is mechanically the same as the '12. The differences are the stereo. 6.1" touch screen with Bluetooth and no XM. I've been putting it through its paces and only have two complaints. My steering wheel is slightly off center with the wheels straight and all four doors are noisy as hell when I shut them. The dealership is going to fix the steering wheel when I take it in to get my TRD parts installed. I did some research on here and think adding some sound deadening will take care of my doors. This is the first 2wd truck I've ever owned as well as my first new vehicle, I have to say I'm impressed. This thing is planted and it moves. I had it up to 115 yesterday then the V1 went off. This weekend I'll get some interior pictures up and hopefully soon I can start posting in other areas. Really glad I found this site, tons of information.

Gallo

831RRX

Reaction score
Looks mighty good brotha. Interested in seeing the interior shots.

Top Bottom