Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2014 Calendar Voting Now Open

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
FINAL DAY OF CALENDAR VOTING!!
We had a great turnout again this year with 61 photos being submitted for this year's calendar voting. Before voting, please make sure you're running at greater than 1024x768 resolution if possible just so that you can see all the tools on the voting page.
Read the instructions! It will tell you how to vote.

First a HUGE THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE SUBMITTED PHOTOS! You guys really did a great job this year and even stepped it up from the last year. Not only did we get better quality photos we got more quantity this year. It was extremely difficult to narrow the field down to just 13.

Some information on the voting rules:

• Every user will receive a random layout of photos so no photos will get priority (first on the page) over any other.
  • Your photos will not be displayed during your voting... so you can't vote for yourself
  • You MUST select exactly 13 photos to submit your ballot
  • You may only vote once
  • You must have at least 25 posts to vote
POLLS WILL CLOSE ON DECEMBER 13 (SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF DAILY VOTING SLOWS).
If you experience problems with the voting page,
please email info@xr-underground.com. Please do not PM me with errors (my PM box is full enough as it is). :biggrin:

NOTE: THIS YEAR'S CALENDARS ARE PRE-ORDER ONLY! SO IF YOU WANT ONE, ORDER IT BEFORE DECEMBER 20!
Sorry to do this, but having an accurate count saves us money and at the end of the day, making sales on products like this goes toward XRU costs - trust me, selling 30-40 calendars isn't really a big profit maker, but every little bit helps. So, THANK YOU GUYS for continuing to support XRU! This place couldn't and wouldn't exist without you.

Click here to vote on your favorite photos for the 2014 Calendar!

Attachments

• 2_K2_02_small.jpg
    2_K2_02_small.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,634
Last edited:

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
voted . There were some awesome submissions this year

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That was really hard, came down to quality of photography and best background beside the few that were no brainers. Good luck to others in their selection process!

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
so question..... will the people that get selected for the calendar know before then end of pre-order??? I know if some get selected they might want extra copies

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
More than likely yes. After the voting period ends the calendar still has to be produced before it can be sent out to be printed. We'll likely run the pre-order right up until they go to print.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Wicked thanks for the update :) Voted...even thou so hard to decide.... ordering soon

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Ketchup has voted. man some sick shots this year. Mad props to the admins for the work this year. miss you guys!

BondXII

Reaction score
Even though time slipped by and wanted to submit a couple photos...I at least voted for those that had the chance. Great pics. Was REALLY hard to narrow it down to 13 from 63. Dang! :) Good luck to everyone that submitted.

XRUNNAH808

Reaction score
Many of them to choose, but very challenging to choose, but I submitted it!

X_Less

Reaction score
That was really harder than I thought it was going to be and I didnt get to vote for all that I liked (17... cutting out 4 was super difficult)... I know for a fact my 1 submission won't make the cut in comparison to the 17 I really liked

gunner76137

Reaction score
Dang that was hard.
First round and I still had 22
Good luck all

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Even though time slipped by and wanted to submit a couple photos...I at least voted for those that had the chance. Great pics. Was REALLY hard to narrow it down to 13 from 63. Dang! :) Good luck to everyone that submitted.

63? My computer gave me only 61 choices (No, I did not submit any pics to "not show" on my voting selection page)... :dontknow:

Gadget

Reaction score
I did not like the negative voting.

The idea of trying to decide which ones you do not want in the calender...

They are all great. Want them all in there. I would suggest next time be a pick the 13 best or something.

Great pictures. Some of them if they were turned so the Sun was on the side that the picture was being taken would of really made them pop.

Anyway, I know there must of been a lot of work put into this and would like to thank all those involved and those that submitted pictures.

G

Top Bottom