Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2015 xr trd sc vs new 5.0 mustangs

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
I just my truck boosted and I went up with a mustang I don't know what he had but he had fat slicks on them. All I have is the trd sc and an exhaust system. My exhaust is too loud to hear if he had one lol. Started from 40 and it was died even! Those stands stocks are 400+ lol our trucks ain't light either. I was shock that I could hang with him

Redlantern

Reaction score
Nice. Where the heck do you find these guys? I can never find a good race lol.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
He probably couldn't drive. Those new mustangs are fast

STONER-X

Reaction score
The mustangs are pretty quick......

BUT!!! :) from a dig they will eat you up from a roll we with mods are pretty surprising quick.

I've raced my buddy from a roll from 50 +\- to 120... I pulled hard till 100 or so.. by the time I pegged the Rev limiter at 120 my front was at his trunk..

I also raced a CS 5.0 round town and ate him up each time but I know the long term results but I didn't tell him that ;)

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
The mustangs are pretty quick......

BUT!!! :) from a dig they will eat you up from a roll we with mods are pretty surprising quick.

I've raced my buddy from a roll from 50 +\- to 120... I pulled hard till 100 or so.. by the time I pegged the Rev limiter at 120 my front was at his trunk..

I also raced a CS 5.0 round town and ate him up each time but I know the long term results but I didn't tell him that ;)

Nice one bro. People underestimate our trucks lol

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
He must of not been trying lol. Those run mid to high 12s and trap 110 to 115 stock in the 1/4. Trd sc truck stock is lucky to see 13s on street tires

Red-XR-Pride

Reaction score
I'm in san Diego I'm down to dig race or roll. There a few of us that'd be interested

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
He must of not been trying lol. Those run mid to high 12s and trap 110 to 115 stock in the 1/4. Trd sc truck stock is lucky to see 13s on street tires

We actually went 2 times. First time I think I caught him off guard cuz I was ahead n he couldn't catch me. 2nd time it was up and up he started pulling me after about 90. So I guess he just can't drive lol

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIo3X-YcB4

Here is a bone stock 2011 5.0.

It is way faster from a dig then my truck was (aggressively tuned w/ TRD blower on 10 PSI and a wet nitrous setup) and from a roll it was about even (from what i can tell).

My truck put down 415 HP and 450 ft-lbs (uncorrected) with a pretty fat ass curve (it made great power everywhere) thanks to the TRD blower dominating the low end and the nitrous coming in on the mid range and top end.

I love them both but the nod goes to the moose.

Last edited:

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiIo3X-YcB4

Here is a bone stock 2011 5.0.

It is way faster from a dig then my truck was (aggressively tuned w/ TRD blower on 10 PSI and a wet nitrous setup) and from a roll it was about even (from what i can tell).

My truck put down 415 HP and 450 ft-lbs (uncorrected) with a pretty fat ass curve (it made great power everywhere) thanks to the TRD blower dominating the low end and the nitrous coming in on the mid range and top end.

I love them both but the nod goes to the moose.

How much are you shooting? I was thinking to run nitrous too since I have a kit sitting around lol

Top Bottom