Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

300 Members Strong

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just wanted to Congratulate XR-Underground on hitting 300 members! The site has been online for just over 6 weeks now and it's great to see it continuing to grow. As usual, I encourage all of you to add your suggestions in the Suggestions & Feedback forum so that we can work toward making the forum even better.

Stickers and T-Shirts are complete and in production. Stickers should be delivered this week and T-Shirts in the next two weeks.

Also, welcome Adam_RR-X as our 300th Member! Enjoy the site... keep posting and spread the word!

Attachments

• 300.members.gif
    300.members.gif
    5 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:

Adam_RR-X

Reaction score
I just wanted to Congratulate XR-Underground on hitting 300 members! The site has been online for just over 6 weeks now and it's great to see it continuing to grow. As usual, I encourage all of you to add your suggestions in the Suggestions & Feedback forum so that we can work toward making the forum even better.

Stickers and T-Shirts are complete and in production. Stickers should be delivered this week and T-Shirts in the next two weeks. :biggrin:

Also, welcome Adam_RR-X as our 300th Member! Enjoy the site... keep posting and spread the word!

Wooohooo!!! :rock: Glad to be a part of the site, it's great:top: So what kind of prize do I win??? Haha, j/k. But seriously, great stuff going on here. :beer:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Thanks Klint:top:

The site is so awesome.:rock:

Bobby B

Reaction score
:biggrin: I hope they are the good vinyl transfer stickers

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:biggrin: I hope they are the good vinyl transfer stickers

I will tell you this... the first run is NOT a transfer sticker - although those will be coming. The first run is a full color, vinyl, die-cut sticker with UV coating for exterior use. I had originally planned on doing this same design as a true transfer but once the hard cost got to $7.00 per sticker - I decided to pass. True transfer cut stickers with the web address will be done immediately following X-Fest MICRO as well as license plate frames. :top:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
MAYBE we should get free stickers because we are the 1st 300 members lol

XDsm

Reaction score
That is sweet. Yea let's get some advertising stuff together so we can get even more members. X-Runners are in high concentration in my area so with some stickers we can attract their attention to the site:top:

Xacto

Reaction score
time to rip off the ct one and hellllo XRU! People think im a dumbass sporting a "customtacos.com" sticker anyway

DOGO X

Reaction score
I'm glad the site is getting bigger! :top:

K2 are we still showing on the 11 page when search for Xrunner?

Last edited:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
hey K2 give adam a set of stickers as he is the 300th member as a show of good will how bout it!!:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to be a part of the site, it's great:top: So what kind of prize do I win???

To congratulate and thank you for being the 300th new user... you will get one of the first stickers off the press at no charge.

I'll contact you Adam when they arrive. :rock:

xmoney

Reaction score
K2, u da man! If it wasnt for you, steven's life would be boring! errr.... I MEAN, we wouldnt have such an awesome site to visit on a regular basis :) GREAT WORK MY FRIEND! Congrats xru members. :)

Adam_RR-X

Reaction score
To congratulate and thank you for being the 300th new user... you will get one of the first stickers off the press at no charge.

I'll contact you Adam when they arrive. :rock:

Sweet Action K2. Much appreciated :biggrin:

nctourer

Reaction score
Klint, no offense to anyone but just curious why the number #100 and 200 user would not qualify as special for a freebie sticker too. Mind you I have no idea who those users may be.
:beer:

Adam_RR-X

Reaction score
Klint, no offense to anyone but just curious why the number #100 and 200 user would not qualify as special for a freebie sticker too. Mind you I have no idea who those users may be.
:beer:

Very good point:top: ....I was actually just thinking about that:beer:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
ENJOY YOUR STICKERS ADAM.LET'S SEE....WHAT WILL #500 GET OR #1000??? HMMMMMMMMM LET'S SEE ABOUT A FREE S/C FOR #1000.YEAH,YEAH THATS THE TICKET!!:top: :laugh: :biggrin:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

As a show of good faith - I will do that - although it was not my intention to exclude anyone. VBulletin does not list users by their number so I have opened the database and found the 100th and 200th users were:

GixX-Runner
BigMikeyStyle247

I will contact you two as well when the stickers arrive. Thank you all for supporting the site! :top:

Top Bottom