Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4 Mk3 Systems Heading Out!!!

zacksblacktaco

Reaction score
i will try, apparently the stickers i originally wanted are trade marked so idk if this will change anything.
Thanks G

T4C0CH40S

Reaction score
So jealous! Someday, possibly before Christmas this year Ill have my order in!

shane881510

Reaction score
echeck is clear. mrk3 system coming soon . can't wait to get boosted. thank u tax return.

Gadget

Reaction score
We are getting closer to having that problem solved....

G

shane881510

Reaction score
mrk3 will be here this week. it was shipped yesterday. can't wait.

shane881510

Reaction score
I have full exhaust already. can I just order mrk3 stage 3 kit and be good to go.

dramad1

Reaction score
IMO you should start with the stage 1 kit, get it installed, test driven, work out any bugs you may have and then maybe think about some stopping power like a bbk and maybe some traction mods to help get that power to the ground. Then once you get the feel for how it drives etc etc, upgrade to stage 2 or 3.
But this is just my opinion. I guess if you got the funds then go for it. If it was me I would take my time with it and get it dialed in and have some fun with it.
Trust me, the last thing you would want is to spend all that money and have things go wrong or run into multiple issues delaying you from being able to enjoy it.
I know the feeling of being excited about a mod you have been wanting for the longest. IMO you should play it safe and take it one step at a time. You don't want to pop that motor. Gl man, and this is just my opinion once again.

Gadget

Reaction score
I have full exhaust already. can I just order mrk3 stage 3 kit and be good to go.

Yes. Most of the Tacoma V6 are shipped out as Stage 2 or 3 because the owner already has full exhaust mods done.

G

shane881510

Reaction score
yea. gonna do stage one Til my birthday then my wife is gonna order the stage 3 kit for me.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats... you have a definite keeper of a wife! :top:

Top Bottom