Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7th injector

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
7th injector kit is $700. New set of expensive RC Engineering injectors are $600. Precision Turbo for $350-400. Why not just get larger primaries, and adjust the tune for the larger style injectors? Safer and cheaper. Bam!

butters607

Reaction score
From what I understand the 7th injectors is not just for more fuel it cools the air flying into the intake

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
I always wondered why no URD MKI, MKII or MKIII users never installed an APR 7th:dontknow: It should work with no issues and be easy to tune for with the X-1 like G mentioned.
Even someone running a turbo could use an APR 7th inj to help cool the air down

Uh....mrk 1 already have a 7th. It utilizes 750cc 7th and stock primaries. Your talking using a second 7th????:hmmmm2:

butters607

Reaction score
Uh....mrk 1 already have a 7th. It utilizes 750cc 7th and stock primaries. Your talking using a second 7th????:hmmmm2:

Right my setup is so much different I have to run a 7th at the tb there's no where else for it to go

Murderface

Reaction score
From what I understand the 7th injectors is not just for more fuel it cools the air flying into the intake

No I know that it cools the air, with e85 it makes it even colder. I finally got my tune right and just did a couple WOT runs and god damn my truck is fast!! Pulls so hard and A/F's are right where they're supposed to be so I'm happy.

Ya completely different animal we're talking about like butters said, it's an APR throttle body injector.

Right my setup is so much different I have to run a 7th at the tb there's no where else for it to go

So does that mean that since u have the 668cc primaries and if u could get ur hands on an APR 7th could u run e85? It's well worth it for a couple reasons, it's colder then reg gas, it cleans everything from the tank to the injectors to the valves and pistons, it also keeps the piston walls better lubricated then gas does. I read that E85 makes the engine look as if it had water injection ran thru it because of how clean it was, the tailpipe will also get cleaner over time. They just say to change the fuel filter a couple times because of how it cleans the tank. It cools the charge more then reg gas and u gain around 40rwhp with it. I can also get the same amount outta a tank with e85 that I can with 93 octane because of how much more tq e85 has it takes less throttle to gain the same speed as gas.

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
No I know that it cools the air, with e85 it makes it even colder. I finally got my tune right and just did a couple WOT runs and god damn my truck is fast!! Pulls so hard and A/F's are right where they're supposed to be so I'm happy.

Ya completely different animal we're talking about like butters said, it's an APR throttle body injector.

So does that mean that since u have the 668cc primaries and if u could get ur hands on an APR 7th could u run e85? It's well worth it for a couple reasons, it's colder then reg gas, it cools the charge more then reg gas and u gain around 40rwhp with it. I can also get the same amount outta a tank with e85 that I can with 93 octane

At stage 2 they are maxed I wanna go to stage 3 or 70mm pulley but can't till I have that 7th so I just got off the phone with apr and they should be getting them today some young lady answered the phone! anyway I gotta figure out the little issue I'm having before I do this so thats the first step also I don't know but I think I will be maxed out again at stage 3 even if I add the 7th injector and don't know if I will be able to do e85

Murderface

Reaction score
I know G said he can't run e85 cause his primaries are maxxed out but I know he doesn't have a 7th inj. Well that's good to hear that APR is gonna release some 7th injectors finally. That's too bad u can't run e85, the power u make with it is addictive:burnout2:

butters607

Reaction score
I know G said he can't run e85 cause his primaries are maxxed out but I know he doesn't have a 7th inj. Well that's good to hear that APR is gonna release some 7th injectors finally. That's too bad u can't run e85, the power u make with it is addictive:burnout2:
i may be able to after the 7th is installed but i do not know for sure this is a gadget question!

Murderface

Reaction score
U probably can't but that's a guess, I don't know why a URD and TRD pushing the same boost both with a APR 7th and 668cc primaries and only the TRD can run E85. What gives G?

butters607

Reaction score
U probably can't but that's a guess, I don't know why a URD and TRD pushing the same boost both with a APR 7th and 668cc primaries and only the TRD can run E85. What gives G?

because im making way more hp than a trd! i will be over 400 rwhp probably or darn close at stage 2

Murderface

Reaction score
I doubt you'll be making way more hp then me running E85 but still more. I should be up around 385rwhp and well over 400rwtq. Still very impressive for either S/C's

Remember G put down 422rwhp but on race gas and had under 385rwtq. Phuck the HP my Tq will kill that MKIII:laugh:

Torque is where it's at baby!!

Last edited:

butters607

Reaction score
im gonna dyno after i get the bugs worked out but you can ask gadget im pretty sure he said with all my supporting mods on stage 2 i will be over or close to 400hp maybe he will chime in

Murderface

Reaction score
im gonna dyno after i get the bugs worked out but you can ask gadget im pretty sure he said with all my supporting mods on stage 2 i will be over or close to 400hp maybe he will chime in

Oh I'm not doubting that but rather the "way more HP" comment. That's ok I'll be making way more torque which is mo Betta anyways. Is this turning into a "my dyck is bigger then ur dyck" thread? Ha ha I don't care really, I may dyno mine in the summer sometime...we'll see.

butters607

Reaction score
Oh I'm not doubting that but rather the "way more HP" comment. That's ok I'll be making way more torque which is mo Betta anyways. Is this turning into a "my dyck is bigger then ur dyck" thread? Ha ha I don't care really, I may dyno mine in the summer sometime...we'll see.

no not at all its bumping my thread for a 7th injector purchase!!!:biggrin: yea i havent even asked what i will be making at stage 3 i dont know if this stock motor can handle it horsepower im guessing lol come on i wish this darn mail man would get here!!!!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I doubt you'll be making way more hp then me running E85 but still more. I should be up around 385rwhp and well over 400rwtq. Still very impressive for either S/C's

Remember G put down 422rwhp but on race gas and had under 385rwtq. Phuck the HP my Tq will kill that MKIII:laugh:

Torque is where it's at baby!!

I made 415 HP and 390 TQ on my MKII stage III on 93 octane and only 5900 redline. That is with the -71 blower also. Butters has the -81 which if I remember right flows 15% more. I bet he's hitting 400HP on stage II.

butters607

Reaction score
I made 415 HP and 390 TQ on my MKII stage III on 93 octane and only 5900 redline. That is with the -71 blower also. Butters has the -81 which if I remember right flows 15% more. I bet he's hitting 400HP on stage II.

and this is with no apr 7th injector or do you have it?

Top Bottom