Absolutely install cam gears with X-1

Discussion in 'Underdog Racing Development (URD)' started by Gadget, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

I will always do my best to help our customers.

G

2. Slywhitty

Slywhitty "Midget Magnet"

Phew!!! Cause you have helped me a few times without problem (thanks!) thought you were gonna leave us high and dry haha

3. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

Just keep in mind there is no much I can do with the X-1 anymore. If it breaks, it is done.

4. Slywhitty

Slywhitty "Midget Magnet"

Oh I know that lol. Trust me. Just need it to last a while longer till I can switch to something else (ucon lol)

5. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

What we are seeing a lot of lately is people buying X-1s used and then expecting URD to provide tech support and so on for it. Just cannot do that. You buy one used you have to get your support from APR.

G

6. Mallcrawl

Mallcrawl New Member

So will the UCON have tech support from URD forever? Or will we have to go directly to isotronics when you guys make a better one with a different company?

7. Gadget

Gadget Well-Known Member

If you purchase a UCON from URD we will of course support it.

G