AC compressor

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Braking Bad, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Braking Bad

Braking Bad Member

Any one have an ac compressor? Mine died

2. Redlantern

Redlantern Member

Mines died beginning of the year. Ended up getting one on Amazon. Not a denso but generic after market brand. It's a bit loud giving off a humming noise but works. I had to change my condensor since rubbish made its way there and can't flush that part of the system. Will also want to change the filter that's near the firewall behind the bracket/fitting that's held by some star looking bolt as rubbish gets collected there as well after the compressor goes out. Glad I got it fixed in time for the summer heat.

3. Braking Bad

Braking Bad Member

I figured I would see if someone had a oem one lying around from an engine swap etc before I bought a new one. Will check the other parts.