Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

After Market Gauges

Azorath

Reaction score
Hey guy and girls,
Question for ya. Has anyone looked into or gone through with changing any of the gauge cluster? I have a 2009 and the stock appearance isn't doin it for me. (I never understood why Toyota made them orange! Even the digital clock is backlit orange.) I'm not really sure where to begin my search for parts and I'm open to suggestions. Worrying about the color of the gauges is silly yes, but I do have to spend an awful lot of time inside the truck.

Tanks guys.

(Why orange?... why?...)

shane881510

Reaction score
It's kool man. I have purple. I've seen a lot of blue and white. Blackcat customs automotive Look in vender section and all ur ??? Will have answers.

06 xrunner

Reaction score
Search huge color change man..there's a write up for changing..it isn't hard to do as long as your comfortable soldering they are surface mount led s for the gauge. .pretty tiny..I ordered them from oznium.com. I believe plcc-2 is the style but search on here and you will find everything. I have all my lights changed..The ones behind the clock are actually a green it's just an orange film on inside and the leds behind the passenger airbag sensor are typical 3 mm or 5 mm leds you can get at radio shack

you can change all the lights behind the stereo too I believe if you have a stock deck.

I'd search for you but at work right now

the search tool can be your best friend

Top Bottom