Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aftermarket projectors

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
HIDS are made to be put into projectors so I highly doubt that would happen.

Also hids would not melt a normal housing, They just look like ass give and ridiculious glare and are essentially useless and just for looks unless you are using projectors.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
and HIDs run Cooler than regular Halogen Bulbs so i agree they wont melt the housing :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
HIDS are made to be put into projectors so I highly doubt that would happen.

Also hids would not melt a normal housing, They just look like ass give and ridiculious glare and are essentially useless and just for looks unless you are using projectors.

and HIDs run Cooler than regular Halogen Bulbs so i agree they wont melt the housing :top:

Thanks!...i might have to invest in a set then, if they look like ass, i'll just put back on my BHLM'd ones

Nighthawk2207

Reaction score
BLACK X did you buy those off of ebay or what you got any night picS?? just curious...

ellocovg

Reaction score
I like the mod covering the led's cus I agree they look hella gay but arent those the turn signals? Do you still have turn signals or no?

blackX

Reaction score
I like the mod covering the led's cus I agree they look hella gay but arent those the turn signals? Do you still have turn signals or no?

no the leds are on with the parking lights. the turn signals are the third housing.

blackX

Reaction score
BLACK X did you buy those off of ebay or what you got any night picS?? just curious...

yes off of ebay, the only night pics are of the cutoff with my camera phone, they are on the second page of this thread

Top Bottom