Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Air ride finally in the works

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
My setup will be:

Accuair switchspeed
Dual viair 480s
5 gallon aluminum tank
Sleeve bags on the rear behind and below the axle
Strut bags on the front on djm control arms
Parallel 4 link
Panhard bar
AVS digital air monitor gauge
Rear shock mounts relocated to bag brackets
Stinger 80 amp circuit breaker and 80 amp relay
DJM notches with the inside boxed in

I may cut an access hole in the bed and fit it up on a hinge system just incase I ever need to mess with it or show it off

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
Nice start.

I am anxious to see it come together.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Definitely like to see this one when it's complete!

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I wish but no I don't know how to weld lol. A buddy is doing all the fab work and I'm doing the electrical

shane881510

Reaction score
Did u buy the four link bars and mounts or was it all hand fab. I rele like the way u have the link bars set up on the outside of the frame rail. Will that block any use of a big wide tire.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
My buddy has an account t with suicide doors. The bars are extremely beefy. The bars and brackets came from them. And yes with the two bars on the outside the frame does limit the width or offset of the wheels. My wheels are 8.5" wide. I will get a measurement on the clearance between the outside of the bar and the inside of the wheel tomorrow

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
And the front of the bottom bars are in the leaf spring brackets

Can XR

Reaction score
Looks good so far. Have you started on the front yet ?

shane881510

Reaction score
Yea I was looking they are beefy bars. man it's looks awesome. I want to four link mine but I want coil overs instead of bags.I like to know how much room u got between the bar and wheel.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Not yet we have been slowly working on the rear. After the rear is done I will work on the front. The fab work and rear bags should be done before Friday and I will run all the accuair and air gauge wiring and decide where I want to mount everything in the cab. I have an idea I just have to commit to it and get a faceplate made for the gauge to put in the tray in front of the shifter. I still haven't decided if I want the accuair controller mounted or not

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
Yea I was looking they are beefy bars. man it's looks awesome. I want to four link mine but I want coil overs instead of bags.I like to know how much room u got between the bar and wheel.

You want coil overs on the rear or front? The bags I'm using fit over the stock strut on the front. They are a direct swap for the spring. Deflated I think they are 4 inches and inflated are 9 inches

XMPLRY808

Reaction score
Nice build! Will be bagging mine later this year too. Was thinking to just do a 3 link tho

Mr.X

Reaction score
Very cool can't wait to see the finished product. This is on my dream list of things to do

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
The rear is pretty much done except having to trim the inside of the fenders and flares to tuck the wheels. If anyone has any tips or knows of any threads on doing this please let me know.

markgt531

Reaction score
:top::top::top: WOW looking reall good !! great work!!! :adore: cant wait to see the final results !!

Top Bottom