Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

All wheel Drive looking X Runner

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I hear you, my next wheel set up will be a 20, and will be running a 275/40/20 with a 10" wide wheel and may do 305 in the rear.

rennurx

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to buy my wheels...
Also have my x brace for sale!! Lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes there are many tires with 275/40 but with the 3.73 gear ratio going 65 would be well over 3000 rpms:thumbdown: Although my 0-60 would be way better! Anyway, 20 inch wheel has way more tire choices and still keeps me at around 2500 rpms at 65

That is what I am running on a 20"

TRON

Reaction score
Well I finally received my eyelids from paint. Vq5speed from eBay sells them. The fit and mold could have been better... But I'm tired of reshipping, waiting etc... all over again so I'm just going to live with the imperfections.

TRON

Reaction score
Thanks man... Now if I can just figure out my p2388; I would be happy.

TRON

Reaction score
Well I have been dealing with code P2238 for years now. Solely replacing my front passenger wraf sensor for a new one only delays the CEL from popping up for a couple months. While swapping front left and right will work for about a week. Or swap rear sensors left and right and yes still get P2238... I finally removed the UCon and started running on the TRD reflash. I have run solely the trd reflash a couple times; however, this time I actually scanned the codes being on the reflash. And not assumed it would be P2238.

What do you know, I only get P0420 and P0430. Been like this for couple weeks. I'm now trying to talk with someone who has experience with scangauge II. Like to figure out the fuel trim levels long and short term. Anyone know what the trd reflash norm is with the scangaugeII?? Any insight would be grateful!!

TRON

Reaction score
Well I was able to set the proper codes for short and long fuel trims to bank 1 and bank 2 through the scangauge 2. The fuel trims either at idle or steady driving at 55 were good on the TRD reflash. Sending the UCon to Gadget tomorrow for further testing.

For you sharp people out there; if the UCon turns out working ok from Gadget; what could possibly cause this recurring code P2238???

I do notice that on the reflash my tail pipe is not as caked with soot as running the UCon. I'm just trying to brainstorm here and figure out the problem; not trying to bash anyone:top:

Top Bottom