Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Aluminum Tailgate Spoiler - GB Ended

Reaction score
Im more into corners and suspension. Horsepower isnt everything. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast
gf wont lemme slam the PreRunner unless it is faster...like burn alotta guys at the track fast. id love to build my n/a engine like alotta guys on here... then slam, body kit, spoiler and scoop!

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Oh well i wouldnt bother slamming a prerunner either. Trade that baby in for a Xrunner.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Oh wow i feel like a dick now, but you will be happy to know my dad has a pre runner with close to 300,000 miles and still going strong.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
It will add extra drag though and bring down mpgs. Adding the bodykit will help reduce chassis drag though. Also lowering it will help too. Thats why i opted to get the shorty spoiler less drag on the highway

Reaction score
It will add extra drag though and bring down mpgs. Adding the bodykit will help reduce chassis drag though. Also lowering it will help too. Thats why i opted to get the shorty spoiler less drag on the highway
thought the aerodynamics of it would make it a little quicker?

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Adding a spoiler adds rear end drag keeping the tires planted better to the road. But the downside is the drag on the rear end will drag down mpgs but it wont be to noticable

Reaction score
Adding a spoiler adds rear end drag keeping the tires planted better to the road. But the downside is the drag on the rear end will drag down mpgs but it wont be to noticable
one day... especially when my engine build up is done

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Get a UCON from URD. Best N/A mod ive done by far. Second best was the long tube headers

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
thought the aerodynamics of it would make it a little quicker?

A much simpler version of this very nice piece, has been used by AutobodyX. He tracks his truck regularly and says it makes a noticeable difference in rear stability. Quality pieces here. :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Please add your name to this list if you are interested
1. Torspd - Option 2: shortie.

Top Bottom