Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And the winners are...

XrunDan

Reaction score
very nice photos everyone! Congrats!!!!! I truly do not mean to create waves or enemies by saying this, but shouldn't the only trucks in an X-Runner mag be X-Runners (that is not to say that Werty's truck is not one b!tchin a$$ tacoma)?

BlackCat

Reaction score
very nice photos everyone! Congrats!!!!! I truly do not mean to create waves or enemies by saying this, but shouldn't the only trucks in an X-Runner mag be X-Runners (that is not to say that Werty's truck is not one b!tchin a$$ tacoma)?

Well, I see what you're saying, it is an X-Runner site, after all. But, on the other hand, if no-one else wanted an ultra-fast double cab in the calender, no-one else would have voted it in... I'm biased, of course... I know the guy and my truck is one of those in his pic :biggrin:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I truly do not mean to create waves or enemies by saying this, but shouldn't the only trucks in an X-Runner mag be X-Runners (that is not to say that Werty's truck is not one b!tchin a$$ tacoma)?

I understand where your coming from, morcheez asked the same question regarding his Honda to Klint a while ago. Klint wanted only Tacoma's to represent XRU; preferably X-Runners....

But to us regulars here, we all know that Super Werty is not a noob, he has thousands of posts, and is on XRU more then any other website....the guy helps out whenever he can....so to me, I feel like he has earned his spot in the calender, plus his pic is also with X-Runners....but that is my 0.02

Besides, the pics were judged by the people, for the people:biggrin:

NixXR462

Reaction score
I dont mind Super Werty being in the calendar. His truck is nice and he's a dedicated XRU member well atleast addicted. His truck is faster than my X. He earned his spot and its a nice photo anyways. I can see why you'd think that though. But I didn't submit a pic so I can't talk anyways.

XrunDan

Reaction score
I understand where your coming from, morcheez asked the same question regarding his Honda to Klint a while ago. Klint wanted only Tacoma's to represent XRU; preferably X-Runners....

But to us regulars here, we all know that Super Werty is not a noob, he has thousands of posts, and is on XRU more then any other website....the guy helps out whenever he can....so to me, I feel like he has earned his spot in the calender, plus his pic is also with X-Runners....but that is my 0.02

Besides, the pics were judged by the people, for the people:biggrin:

upon further thought.....AGREED! Sorry WERTY, like I said no disrespect.

2006nightrider

Reaction score

No worries bro...we know you meant no disrespect:biggrin:

If it was any other member with like 100 posts or something, then yea, I would be right there with you protesting:laugh:

Have a great Thanksgiving bro!!!

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Oh so diplomatic David. :top:

Where were you when your people were getting screwed outta their ancestoral lands?? :dontknow::biggrin:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Oh so diplomatic David. :top:

Where were you when your people were getting screwed outta their ancestoral lands?? :dontknow::biggrin:

hahaha....even though its Thanksgiving...I'll still be more then happy to scalp your ass:top::laugh:

Super Werty

Reaction score

Sall good. I would probably be against the idea myself if I had an X. But there are a few non-X members here that are more than qualified to represent XRU. Besides without the tacoma, you can't have the X.:top::biggrin:

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Next year I'll tryout when I get my new rims.
FamilyGuy-Good20Good.gif

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another one bites the dust. Damn - just not having very good luck this year with getting high resolution photos in.

So this photo has been disqualified:
phpThumb.php

And this one is the next highest ranked:

phpThumb.php

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well slowly and surely all the same trucks in the previous calender are sliding into this years calender due to other members fall through with low res pics....poopy on them man!!! Sorry to see another one down! Come on guys, get off your dookie and get it straight! :rockon:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Seems to me that next year, XRU should create a special section on the site to submit the full-size versions as a prerequisite to submitting smaller versions for voting... :dontknow:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I spoke with 2006nightrider earlier this evening on the phone. He has decided to relinquish his spot in this year's calendar in order to allow another member to get their truck up in the spotlight. Since his truck was featured last year - this was what he wished to do.

This was a very respectful and admirable decision. So big ups and thanks to 2006nightrider for allowing another owner to get their ride in this year's calendar.

The following image was removed:

phpThumb.php

And will be replaced by the next highest ranked image:

phpThumb.php

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
I spoke with 2006nightrider earlier this evening on the phone. He has decided to relinquish his spot in this year's calendar in order to allow another member to get their truck up in the spotlight. Since his truck was featured last year - this was what he wished to do.

This was a very respectful and admirable decision. So big ups and thanks to 2006nightrider for allowing another owner to get their ride in this year's calendar.

David....that's XRU love right thuuurrrr :rock:

NixXR462

Reaction score
he is just brown nosing since K2s his boss now.hahaha

j/k

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
... and Hitman inches his way in :top:

I KNOW he has a high res pic somewhere with that expensive behind camera he has

Venomous_X

Reaction score
well we can honestly say we dont know who the heck is gonna be in this years calender.....you guys need to handle your business so that when you win, you can actually stay in! Man we love all those sweet rides...its just a shame that you guys couldnt follow through and make it :frown:

Top Bottom