Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Annual Daytona/Orlando Meet March 27-28

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Ok we've done this twice already and both meets have been awesome! Who's down for year three! Hopefully this year we'll get a huge number of trucks ! :top:

10 2nd street
Winter Springs, FL 32708

if you're using a gps, be sure to type 2nd bc second tends not to work sometimes.

DATE: March 27-28

Last edited by a moderator:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
little early huh? well, guess not. i'm down of course. :rockon:

there need s to be more of a party this time though. not just like 5 or six of us playin pong lol that or i'm just gunna drink all day and have someone drive me back to derek's. if its there again...

08x

Reaction score
ill try hopefully this time last time had a family emergency

BondXII

Reaction score
I'm down! Last year we did this at the same time that the spring Daytona car show was going on that I usually go to looking for parts from Detroit instead of Japan. :crinklehair: I'm going to the Turkey Run this year as I always do. This is the weekend right after Thanksgiving in the middle of the Speedway for those of you that have never been.

Anyways, I was getting at something. Last year we considered doing a lap around the Speedway which would have been AWESOME. Money is tight for most of us anymore these days so no manner how many ways we could have cut 5G, it just wasn't going to work out. Maybe if I win the lottery, laps are on me. :biggrin:

The other issue was that there was the Spring car show going on in the Speedway while we were there and wouldn't been able to do it anyway.

With that said... I was looking at the website for the Turkey Run and saw that they changed their car classes. Now ANY year car can enter. If it's not a classic or antique than it has to be car show worthy/unique/rare/etc. I think that we fall under this, right? Since the Turkey Run is only weeks away, I doubt we could get a turnout for that. If we are meeting again in March, I would suggest that we do it the 27th through 29th. This way we could enter in the Spring show. It doesn't cost that much to enter your vehicle unless you get all tied up into their night activities, then it adds up pretty quickly.

Just my two cents. :top:

xrunner224

Reaction score
yea im down for the daytona meet

just pick a day and times

BondXII

Reaction score
Here is the website if anybody thinks that it would be good times to do the car show.

www.turkeyrun.com

There should be a link on the page to take to the spring show website. It gives you the forms and list of fees and all right there.

nine9six

Reaction score
I'm down. What's all the info regarding the meet? Time/Place, etc?

It'll be me and my girl, for those that met up with us in Jacksonville.

xrunner224

Reaction score
i will go to turkey run but not puttin her in the show, i dont have the extra cash to put her in

rich017

Reaction score
I down for another Daytona meet. Guessing March like the last 2 years??

fuseaku

Reaction score
I'm down of course but............. I don't live in that house anymore, so we'll see what my living situation is when it gets closer to March.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
hey i know its a little early to bring this up but if we get this started now more people will know about it !

we should aim for a date from late feb to late march ! This time we should have more of the southern X's rolling up there!

Last edited:

BondXII

Reaction score
i will go to turkey run but not puttin her in the show, i dont have the extra cash to put her in

Me and the wife will be there for the weekend. I know that this would be too short notice to have people dig up some money for hotels and registration fees and everything. THat's why I figured we could plan for the spring show. Hopefully we don't get the rain that we did last year.

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
Heyyyy, sounds good to me!

If I'm still down here, heck yea, I'm game! :top:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Ok now that we have some interest lets see if we can get some dates together! eithr the end of feb to late march !

Top Bottom