Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Another Traded in the X thread..

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I hated to do it but with a growing family (2 daughters so far) I needed to let the truck go. I had it for 8 long years and created many memories with it. It is hard to think of not having it around anymore but it's done. Got my new ride on saturday!

2016 Lapis Blue Pearl WRX:

I'll get some more pictures up soon. The weather wasn't the greatest when i took this pic and the lighting really doesn't do this color justice at all.

Needless to day I'm looking forward to 1000 mile mark when the break in is complete and I can really start to play with it.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
I know the feeling... Family comes first!
Congrats and have fun with the new ride! :top:

tattoomaker25

Reaction score
Hey I just did the same thing sold the X and purchased a 2014 wrx hatchback! I haven't regretted it at all. It's a big change from always owning trucks but I'm in love with this car. Congrats on your WRX enjoy!

RatfinkX

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss but that's a pretty squared away ride, and as some one who almost exclusively looks for black cars that blue is awesome in the light

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Nice! I thought about that suby road! The wrx is definately a fun car

TacoInvader

Reaction score
It is absolutely a fun car. I couldn't settle for anything less after having the X for so long. The hardest part will be not having a truck anymore. Like Tattoomaker25, I've never not had a truck of some type. I've already ordered a roof rack so I can carry my bikes around. Window tint should be going on this week sometime, i will be blacking out the chrome in the headlights as well, and I just ordered a front spoiler yesterday.

I cant say I'll take the modding much farther than that but best intentions and such lol:laugh:

Top Bottom