Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else banned from Tacomaworld forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

schiz1994

Reaction score
ok so i got banned today for 5 days for trying to help someone. i posted a link on someones bst thread when they were selling some oakleys i saw that oakley vault had some nice sunglasses on sale for cheaper so i said "not trying to shit on OPs thread but you might be able to find some nice ones here for 50." so two moderators come in and tell me i did shit on his thread and that im a dumbass when i was just trying to help the potential buyer have some options. i they have been repeatingly shitting on my threads and giving me infractions and warnings for little stuff like i called a guy an asshole because he was being one and i made a comment on a funny joke.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
don't shit on people's sale threads by telling potential buyers to go somewhere else. :dontknow:

schiz1994

Reaction score
well... im not gonna do it anymore thats for sure. unless i want permaban... :(

i just dont see it banworthy... plus they keep pickin on me and so i feel singled out on this one

Tapp

Reaction score
next time PM the person your trying to help

problem solved :top:

x ynot

Reaction score
that suck cant help people sometimes just bites you in the a$$

schiz1994

Reaction score
it doesnt help that the two mods that came in and started to tell me i was wrong have some kind of power trip going and perma banned a dude for making a joke bout their post count and how they shuld put it in their resume cuz maybe it might help them get a job

haha shut up dude. BTW NICE TRUCK. i saw those new countersteers u put on and boy do i love them on ur superwhite

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
LOLOL just reset your modem, get a new ip address, open some bs email account, and sign back up.... SO simple it hurts.......

TRD-X

Reaction score
Now Steve why are you putting the good info out there for moderators to see!:ahhhhh:

xmoney jr

Reaction score
:stupid:
Now Steve why are you putting the good info out there for moderators to see!:ahhhhh:

haha
some moderators wanna be the ones who post the good stuff and hate the fact some ppl look around trying to help lol

schiz1994

Reaction score
:stupid:

haha
some moderators wanna be the ones who post the good stuff and hate the fact some ppl look around trying to help lol

yeah they got mad at me cuz i called one a hypocrit for calling me a dumbass when he gave me an infraction a week ago for calling some guy an asshole for dissing another member. btw i thought you were my friend at first cuz we call him JR MONEY

ntinhri

Reaction score
hahaha most ours already know this.... they look to see where your on line at., Say I get banned, I try to come back under another name they will see the new user under roanoke va. and they will lock me down.. these guys are sneaky here at XRU, not so sure other forums are as sneeky.....

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Sounds like you pissed off the wrong moderator. How about following the rules and you shouldn't have any more problems with them?

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
"Can't we all just get along?" "F%^$ NO!! Wheres the fun in that?!" but seriously either PM the guy or you could ignore it.

TRD-X

Reaction score
I say it has nothing to do with the XRU, so close this thread.:top:

schiz1994

Reaction score
Sounds like you pissed off the wrong moderator. How about following the rules and you shouldn't have any more problems with them?

the thing is i didnt break any rules this time(after the warnings i was being good) so there is no reason i should be banned

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score

what fun would that be cuz..................................................:aetsch::aetsch:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
apparently you did or you would not be banned. When you need to start your post with "not trying to shit on the OPs thread" its probably something you should think twice about posting in the public forum and keep it to PMs

schiz1994

Reaction score
apparently you did or you would not be banned. When you need to start your post with "not trying to shit on the OPs thread" its probably something you should think twice about posting in the public forum and keep it to PMs

OK mr moderator. i dont wanna piss you off with my ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom