Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone else banned from Tacomaworld forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

epa4wd

Reaction score
Can't believe you got temporarily banned because of that, its not part of their "code of conduct" rules.
Did you get the wheels mounted yet??

schiz1994

Reaction score
Can't believe you got temporarily banned because of that, its not part of their "code of conduct" rules.
Did you get the wheels mounted yet??

DUDE YESSS haha they look sick. lemme link you PIC.

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=38884 BOOM and i know haha im dumbfounded at what "rules" i broke haha. idk sorry for the shitty pic. im still trying to get my center caps painted and gonna get better pics with a good camera

Last edited:

epa4wd

Reaction score
Its unbelievable the drastic change wheels do to our 5-Luggers! It looks GREAT!!!!!!!

and yeah reading their rules there is nothing about that and neither on their B/S/T rules. What amazes me is the amount of others things that do happen where little to no action is taken. I understand that they may think what you did is not morally right, but its not part of their rules so it should not be punishable.

schiz1994

Reaction score
exactly. if its not in the rules, they should put it in the rules or dont ban me. im not sure if it was mr 4x4 or mr bruno.

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Never on TW that much to get banned, XRU FTW, TW is good for group buys and maybe some advice on Taco's in general, just because they have a larger membership base.

For forums regarding my XR, I say 80% is spent on here XRU 15% on TW and 5% at CT.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
LOLOL just reset your modem, get a new ip address, open some bs email account, and sign back up.... SO simple it hurts.......

Except your new IP would resolve to the same location and they could just ban the entire range(s) down to the octet that's required.

N00b.

lrgrnr

Reaction score
Why run over to another forum and bitch and moan? You have been nothing but a nusance, making deragatory commments, racist comments, and talking down to members like your some kind of "high power" in the world of tacomas?? You should have been banned along time ago. And you should thank the 2 mods for only giving you a temp ban of 5 days.

You give off the wrong image that TW is trying to promote. You have a terrible attitude, and need to do some growing up before you come back on a internet forum.

Sorry to the members of XR-U for having to read this B-S that he started, and please stop telling this douchecannoe how to "get around" the ban.........we don't want him back :)

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I was afraid this would happen....

We don't need to have a pissing match between members of different forums on here. This kind of shit has happened before (with CT), and it's not something we need here.

We (mainly the XRU Staff) don't like it when our forum gets bashed/bad mouthed on other forums, so I can understand the distaste for this thread that some of the TW members have.

Some people need to realize that this is just the INTERNET...it's not the end of the world when you get banned; whether it be temp or permanent. There is still a whole world out there for you.

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, complaints...feel free to PM me:top:

Thread Closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom