Anyone from Wichita, KS or surrounding area?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by Bigblue, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Bigblue

Bigblue New Member

I'm moving to Kansas next week. Just seeing if anyone lives up there.

2. REG CAB X

REG CAB X New Member

My brother is in the air force and stationed in Wichita. If you run into them make sure to kick his old lady in the teeth for me. I'll owe you one.:top: I have a few aunts, uncles and cousins that live there too. I don't ever see or hear from them much though.

Anyway why are you moving? Are you still going to be driving or conducting or whatever it is you do with trains?

3. morcheez

morcheez New Member

what are u going to do without nola chad:frown:...it was kinda sad leaving home but after 6 months im pretty use to it ...and my truck became a texan today ..only 150 days late :biggrin:...once again goodluck with everything hope all goes well :top:

4. 05bluerunner

05bluerunner New Member

I'm in Salina. 90 miles north if you aren't familiar with the area. I am in Wichita a lot. Was just down there last night looking for stereo equipment and to see my cousin who is at WSU. Will be there again soon to play golf and eat at some better places than we have in Salina.

5. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

I’m in the Wichita area moved out here a couple years ago just new to the forum

NHXRUNNER likes this.
  6. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Welcome to the Underground!! I think the rest of these guys have all sold since 2008 though....maybe some other newbies?

7. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

Thanks & yea maybe I’m late on this I’ve had mine for 4 years now just never really had been on the forum

8. dj_lucas840

dj_lucas840 Active Member

The one above from Salina he sold his along time ago, I used to keep in touch with him, but haven't talked to him in a couple years, ya 4 years ago mine would have still been running haha, I have 2 friends in wichita that both have SWB had another buddy that had an RR one but he sold his a long time ago too! Huy has the SWB with a carbon fiber hood and bed cover, think he is picking his up again this weekend it's been in the shop getting some new parts

9. 06redtaco

06redtaco New Member

Okay yea I’ve spotted a couple SWB’s around but I did notice one had a bed cover on then I’ve seen a RR like mine around here before as well