Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone in the Chicago Area?

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
I'm about a 1/2 hour out and theres like 20 guys I usually meet up with on the weekends if it's nice out. They're all Toyota/Lexus/Scion freaks like me. I see a red XR like mine driving around by me once in a while, I believe i's a hot little blonde driving it. Let me know if you're down for meeting up. We sometimes meet at Woodfield mall.

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
I'm in Milwaukee. No X owners up here but would be willing to drive for a meet.:top:

CorollaJ2005

Reaction score
You're only like an hour and a half maybe two hours tops from where we meet up at usually. Theres some car show dates coming up and we have out 9thGenCorolla Midwest meet coming up. I'll keep you posted on what we do and when.

05XR-PL

Reaction score
I'm about a 1/2 hour out and theres like 20 guys I usually meet up with on the weekends if it's nice out. They're all Toyota/Lexus/Scion freaks like me. I see a red XR like mine driving around by me once in a while, I believe i's a hot little blonde driving it. Let me know if you're down for meeting up. We sometimes meet at Woodfield
mall.

i think i know who your talking about i see that XR by my house too. seen her like three times i live in Bridgeview Il by the TOYOTA PARK.ME and a couple of guys sometimes meet up at Strats on North avenue there STI guys but never dised my XR they know better lol, im down if thers a meat :top:

Last edited by a moderator:

TacoInvader

Reaction score
I'm getting mine tonight but I'm from Lafayette, In. I know there is someone that own a speedway blue one in Attica just south of lafayette.

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I'll be in the Chicago area for the weekend. So if you see a BSP with Ontario plates just waive.

mspeasl

Reaction score
Down state in Decatur, IL. We all need to get together somewhere? Straved Rock State Park in May anyone?

XBlue!

Reaction score
Howdy
I am up north of Green Bay on the UP border. I don't see any X up here! Lol I wonder if there are any between, like in Green Bay or Oshkosh Appleton area? Could make a small meet. Lol

Top Bottom