Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anyone running Nitto Nt555's?

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Worth Noting, the Ventus V12's im running have great wet traction...I actually have to really push her, to get the ass end to swing out when the roads get wet... And 65mph in hard rain, truck only hydro planed a tad when it hit some deep standing water, off to the shoulder. I like em alot.

In terms of mileage... uh...50% tread left, and maybe...10k miles on them.

So assuming i trash them at 20%, i'm looking at 15-18k miles, with a welded diff. Plus, 3 drag races and two auto crosses on these tires too. Much better tread life then the Yokohama S-drives i had before. 275/40r-18 on 10" rim, BTW

Murderface

Reaction score
So I just ordered the Nitto NT555's in the stock 255/45ZR18 size. Had to get the free replacement warranty since I tend to run over shit all the time and had to replace 2 Invos because of it and I didn't want to go thru that again. So $800 and some odd dollars later I have new tires coming with free shipping. Found the tires cheaper at quite a few different places but after paying shipping they would still cost more then Discounttiredirect.com where I bought these. Hopefully these are the last set of tires I buy for the X.

Thx for all the input guys and special thx to Mix Master Blasta P for answering my text late last night and answering some questions.

azburnin

Reaction score
Have the INVO's and their badass, ride quiet and handle perfectly. I have put 5k mi on them since i've had them and no probs

Murderface

Reaction score
I never had any issues with my Invos other then only lasting 15,000 miles. Handle great dry and very quiet

Murderface

Reaction score
Well my Nitto 555's came in today and I just had them installed, they're doin the alignment as we speak. Funny thing is that I walked up to the guy doing it to ask him to get the camber to at least -.4 for both wheels, he didn't even touch the camber because the left side is at -.3 and the right is at -.4 pretty frickin sweet that it was already at and below the point where the inside tread would see problems from the bad camber. I'm very happy.

I'll let anyone who wants to know how I like these tires compared to the Invos sometime tomorrow after I drive to and from work.

Murderface

Reaction score
Damn it! Figures I don't let em test drive it after they aligned it and when I left the steering wheel is at the 2 o'clock position when goin straight and when I straighten the wheel it turns left. But so far the 555's ExtremeII with extra load sidewalks seems very stiff and flat in the turns, very happy about that and they aren't a rough ride either.

Top Bottom