Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Toon714

Reaction score
Apr kit is.... Lol
Overpriced for a rear mount....
And can cause.many problems down the road.

Slay0r

Reaction score
Good luck finding out that info. Seems like if they wanted to sell a bunch of these they would be marketing them better by releasing pricing and other info to excite the market.

Toon714

Reaction score
they build a kit that only works with an x1.and runs for like 8k for the apr kit if im not wrong.
I rather go custom or urd s/c kit anyday. U got the support from them if u run into any problem.
And front mount turbo has basically no lag conpare to the rear mounts....
I wouldnt wanna put a turbo under my truck. And risk sucking up water.
Just too scary and big investment to put in than fail on u.

trd_sport

Reaction score
they build a kit that only works with an x1.and runs for like 8k for the apr kit if im not wrong.
I rather go custom or urd s/c kit anyday. U got the support from them if u run into any problem.
And front mount turbo has basically no lag conpare to the rear mounts....
I wouldnt wanna put a turbo under my truck. And risk sucking up water.
Just too scary and big investment to put in than fail on u.

you could make it work with another tuning option other than the x1.

to be honest anyone would be better off just to have a custom setup made given aprs customer service fail.

Toon714

Reaction score
Lmao@ the tags!
The 1st one is funny on the tags list.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Idk though i mean personally I think the right turbo would eliminate lag. But Idk u guys have more time n experience with this than i. I've had one car turbo'd it was fast n the turbo was ceramic dual BB. Man i loved that thing but whatever. This is a whole different ball game..

triumphx

Reaction score
Ya to eliminate some lag you need a smaller turbo therefore most likely not gonna make alot of power up top. You can get a custom kit made or powerfab for cheaper and it wouldnt be rear-mount. Plus the company sucks donkey ballz, personally i would never give them my business.

JC2011XR

Reaction score
That is a thing of beauty and power all in one. Looks like it is intended for a F22 jet. Really nice.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
It's to bad that they have built such a bad rapport with the community like this...

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Has anybody gotten any more info on this? Any dyno sheets or track times?

Top Bottom