Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

APR X1

zrgray

Reaction score
Anybody have interest in doing a APR X1 group buy? I'm looking into this as being my next mod, just curious if there is any interest in it. Vendors?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I doubt this will take off. The last I heard the vendors hands were tied when it came to the price they were allowed to sell it for. We shall see though.

zrgray

Reaction score
Hmmm... I didn't know that there was a issue. Hopefully thats not the case! Well I guess we'll see :dontknow:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Anyone interested in an X1 talk to me, we will be happy to put together a package for you that fits your budget.

zrgray

Reaction score
Oh I'll definatly be getting it eventually, I'm just curious if there is interest in a group buy and also if it's even possible for one of the vendors to host it. If this doesn't end up working out, I'll see what we can work up.

COWBELL

Reaction score
Anybody have interest in doing a APR X1 group buy? I'm looking into this as being my next mod, just curious if there is any interest in it. Vendors?
don't you dare go distracting them with pricing options, instead of their working out a way to make them work with 09+ connectors!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::argh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
gunna have to clean the cake off first?

Might wanna think that one through. Cakes from DS =

IMG_0388.JPG

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Might wanna think that one through. Cakes from DS =

IMG_0388.JPG

I know you tasted it klint, it was delicious.

I contacted UPS about the reckless handling of this package (to get reimbursed for it) but they ultimately refused.

They had the nerve to say it was my fault... Buffoons.

zrgray

Reaction score
So I take that no one is realisticly considering this? :rolleyez:

PiNkY

Reaction score
I'd be down - and if no group buy goes down then I'll be pm'ing deathshadow

Gadget

Reaction score
So I take that no one is realisticly considering this? :rolleyez:

Group buys on the X-1 are not allowed. APR has set a very strict MAP pricing program.

Go find your best price on it and then call URD and give us a chance to match or beat it. It is that simple.

URD keeps the X-1 and all supporting products in stock ready for immediate shipment.

G

Top Bottom