Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Attending John's Services

markgt531

Reaction score
im def down for this, im coming from union anyone down to meet up n caravan to the place if not ill just meet u guys there.

Last edited:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
I can't make tonight, couldn't take off from the police academy. Though I am going to try and go tomorrow morning. Hope everyone has a safe drive.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I am going to be there tonight around 6. Im gona meet up with Mark tomorrow morning and meet the rest of the people there

True

Reaction score
Eh the snow's starting here, really don't want to risk it with my crappy tires, so might try tomorrow depending on weather. Really want to pay my respects.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be arriving at the Hilton in Mt Laurel around 7. Be ready to leave around 7:30 if anyone wants to meet. I'll keep checking in periodically. To see if any of you respond.

Limitless

Reaction score
I'll be in that area around 6 and Kim is a little ahead of me

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
You guys be safe. Vabchx and I have decided not to chance it. We got some snow and the roads are bad right now :thumbdown:

Gadget

Reaction score
I will see you all at the service Saturday!!

G

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I think it would be pretty memorable if someone could lead the xr convoy in John's x.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tru tru, whats the truck count btwy,

With all due respect, I think what matters more are how many friends are there to support the family. I know John would be smiling if there were a massive XR convoy in his honor --- and it will happen --- but it just may not be this weekend. Today and tomorrow is about remembering his life and how much he meant to us and also about being there to support his family.

We WILL roll a convoy in his honor THIS YEAR, but for now - we need time to grieve the loss of a good friend.

John, we really miss you brother. :frown:

markgt531

Reaction score
With all due respect, I think what matters more are how many friends are there to support the family. I know John would be smiling if there were a massive XR convoy in his honor --- and it will happen --- but it just may not be this weekend. Today and tomorrow is about remembering his life and how much he meant to us and also about being there to support his family.

We WILL roll a convoy in his honor THIS YEAR, but for now - we need time to grieve the loss of a good friend.

John, we really miss you brother. :frown:

i agree with u. i apologize if it seemed that way but it was not meant to sound like how i worte it. Im goin to attend tomorrow whatever the weather may be.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i agree with u. i apologize if it seemed that way but it was not meant to sound like how i worte it. Im goin to attend tomorrow whatever the weather may be.

Completely understand brother and I really didn't mean to sound rude. Thank you for going. I really wish that I could be there but I couldn't take off work today and I would have to leave around 3am tomorrow to get there and with the roads covered in snow/ice I doubt the roads will be any better in the early morning.

I really appreciate all you guys that are there for the family.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight's service was very nice. John was wearing his Flyers jersey, still supporting his favorite team. :bawling: Saw the XRU flowers, Klint you guys picked out a very nice bouquet. His parents are much like John, incredibly nice. I had never met them before but they made us feel like family. We ended up talking for a good 10 minutes.

For any of you who plan to attend the service tomorrow and would like to roll in together we'll be departing the Hilton Garden Inn Mt. Laurel, NJ by 9:40am. I encourage you to get here 10-15 mins ahead of that. Off to bed. See you guys in the am.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Matt! I hope tomorrow a little metal is played in honor of John, if not at the service then by the XRU crew at somebody's truck!

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
May John be laid to rest in fashion today...RIP friend

Gadget

Reaction score
It was a nice service. Great turn out.

Did anyone get that Home Depot story on video??

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update Matt! I hope tomorrow a little metal is played in honor of John

As a matter of fact Warren made a nice video picture timeline, it had some of his favorite music dubbed as background.

Top Bottom