Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

August 2007 : 2006NightRider's 06 BSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
August 2007 : TOP RiDE
2006NightRider's 2006 BSP X-Runner

The Story behind the Ride:

Of course as most of you know, I work at a Toyota dealership here in VA, and I’ve always wanted an X-Runner since the first time I saw one come to our store. We had a BSP that sat here on our lot for about 60 days, and one day I decided to just give into temptation and I ended up buying it for $23,000 in March of 2006. In September of 2006, my friend was driving my truck on I-95 on a rainy night heading home from the bar, and we ended up hydroplaning, and flipped my XR on its driver’s side. I was in no condition to drive that night, so I wanted to do the responsible thing and have a designated driver…and my truck still ended up getting wrecked. So I figured if it was getting repainted, I would two tone it. And ever since then, the mod list keeps growing.

Current list of Modifications:
] Custom 2 tone paint job - BSP top, painted on a reddish/orange pinstripe with metallic silver bottom topped off with 3 layers of clearcoat
] 24" Baccarat Fusion chrome rims wtih removable black facets wrapped in Pirelli 275/25/ZR24 P-Zero Neros
] URD Stage II S/C
] URD SS
] JBA Headers
] URD Y-Pipe
] JBA Catback exhaust
] Black headlight mod
] 8000k HID Kit
] Black & Chrome Altezza taillights
] Hood scoop mod & painted insert silver
] Street glow multi-colored LED undercar lights
] Custom built fiberglass box that houses a 12" JL Audio W3
] Kenwood 600 watt amp
] Painted rear sway bar red to match pinstripe
] Put 5% tint on top of factory tin in the rear windows
] 35% tint for driver and passenger windows
] TRD Emblem on tailgate
] TRD seat covers

Future modifications:
] Probably lower the rear an inch
] Fog light mod (I know, I still haven't done this yet)
] BBK
] C2C Clutch
] Upgrade factory radio to touch screen Nav/DVD system

Xample

Reaction score
yea man sweet truck... can't wait to see it at xfest. don't ever come up to jersey w those 25series lol

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
it's the bsp's month to shine and man that thing shines bro! congrats!:top:

Ridelow

Reaction score
Nice shiny truck for sure!
the urge for moding is getting bigger and bigger!!!

Natas

Reaction score
Congrats!! Killer ride bro!! I can't wait to see it in person! :top: :rock:

RsobarR

Reaction score
For sure, well deserved to be ride of the month. Sick truck man.

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
congrats. love the look of your truck keep up the mods. can't wait to see what you will do next :top:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Congratulations! I see the selection committee was paying attention :top:

Despite the mixed opinions among us on the rims, I personally feel this is well-deserved....

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
Congrats on the truck of the month :top: VERY SWEET looking X :rock: see you in Atlanta

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congratulations! I see the selection committee was paying attention :top:

Despite the mixed opinions among us on the rims, I personally feel this is well-deserved....

Thanks everyone :top: , and i appreciate the honesty...like you said before; the only opinion that matters is mine....and i have no regrets with the rims I picked out, even though most people criticize them...

But I can't wait to see everyone for XFest. I've never been to a meet before, but from what i've seen with pics & videos and people talking...i'm pretty excited. :rock:

Xample

Reaction score
i wanna ride in it to see how harsh it is compared to stock.... my roads have craters in them. i wholesale rims and tires in jersey and pa. i cud get a set cheap but i might go djm and dont wanna rub

2006nightrider

Reaction score
i wanna ride in it to see how harsh it is compared to stock.... my roads have craters in them. i wholesale rims and tires in jersey and pa. i cud get a set cheap but i might go djm and dont wanna rub

if we have time Friday morning before XFEST, we'll take a short ride before we hit the road, but otherwise, we'll just take a ride down there in ATL. Whenever I go to PA to visit family and to visit my home town, i'm always grinding my teeth because of all the sh!tty roads up there. If NJ is anything like PA, roads lick a$$:thumpdown: . And i'm still gonna do a 1" drop in the rear to help with the wheel well space.

Twisted Creations

Reaction score
Congrats bro, WELL DESERVED !!! I'm really glad you are making the trip to X-Fest, I've been wanting to see this beast in person for a long time now :top: :top:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Congrats bro, WELL DESERVED !!! I'm really glad you are making the trip to X-Fest, I've been wanting to see this beast in person for a long time now :top: :top:

thanks, cant wait to meet everyone there....i am pissed though, the township has been paving the roads around my house lately, and a piece of concrete flew up off my tires and hit the side of my truck...now i cant get the crap off. i scraped some of it off, but there is still a chunk of concrete on my passenger side rear wheel well :thumpdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom