Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to the dyno i go

Spyder327

Reaction score
Alright so at 3pm today im headed back to the place that originally tuned my dyno'd and tuned my truck (295rwhp on a dyno dynamics) to have them dyno it again and lean out my AFR to around 11.5

The guy who does the tuning is very familiar with split second software but im not sure if i want him to advance the timing or not, because that will put me at a further risk for knocking.

Whatever happens ill post up as soon as i get back.

All i can say is, the dyno better start with a 3 or im gonna be pissed.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
I just got your PM, I think i'll join you.:rock:

XRobber

Reaction score
Alright so at 3pm today im headed back to the place that originally tuned my dyno'd and tuned my truck (295rwhp on a dyno dynamics) to have them dyno it again and lean out my AFR to around 11.5

The guy who does the tuning is very familiar with split second software but im not sure if i want him to advance the timing or not, because that will put me at a further risk for knocking.

Whatever happens ill post up as soon as i get back.

All i can say is, the dyno better start with a 3 or im gonna be pissed.

Good luck bro! And remember... you want to keep your truck in the "safe" area without running the risk of blowing that motor :biggrin:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Good luck bro! And remember... you want to keep your truck in the "safe" area without running the risk of blowing that motor :biggrin:
Yes, listen to this man, he knows all too well.:top: :laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score

Oh trust me, if the knocklite starts going off again, the truck is going right back to how it is now :top:

now that im sure my knocklite is accurate, its a VERY good thing to have installed...

Spyder327

Reaction score
Well the dyno guy refused to run it on the dyno....

I still have the drag radials on it from when i ran it at the track and apparently the right rear tire was wobbling and so he said he didn't feel comfortable dynoing it that way. So im about to swap them back out for the regular tires and im going back tomorrow at 3pm to have it dyno'd.

What also sucks is that something is still wrong with my intercooler system. Air is getting in there somewhere and im losing water rather quickly..

Gadget you want a plane ticket to Arizona to get this thing running right or what?? :laugh:

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Yeah that was too bad he wouldn't do it, even if we swapped you wheels with mine.:thumpdown: It was still cool to go since it was my first time there. I'll be there again tomorrow.

Spyder327

Reaction score
Yeah that was too bad he wouldn't do it, even if we swapped you wheels with mine.:thumpdown: It was still cool to go since it was my first time there. I'll be there again tomorrow.

Tomorrow ill be going there straight from work, hopefully i should get there right about 3.

azjimi

Reaction score
Oh trust me, if the knocklite starts going off again, the truck is going right back to how it is now :top:

now that im sure my knocklite is accurate, its a VERY good thing to have installed...

Tell me more. What knocklite do yo have & where did you get it?

Spyder327

Reaction score
:biggrin: better be between 310 - 330

Haha why did you have to include a maximun # in there too

better be 310 or higher:rock:

actually....312 or higher so i can give jonathan •XR•XR•XR•XR.

DOGO X

Reaction score
Haha why did you have to include a maximun # in there too

better be 310 or higher:rock:

actually....312 or higher so i can give jonathan •XR•XR•XR•XR.

will see! :top:

Good luck :driver:

Jonathan

Reaction score
he pulled 349! just talked to him

advanced the timming from the water injection:rock:

thats what happens when a pro installs the WI for free :laugh:

Top Bottom