Ball joint/ spindle spacers

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by bluXkid, Jun 20, 2016.

1. bluXkid

bluXkid Member

Where can I get them? Ive already messaged Phil Dammit.

2. STONER-X

STONER-X Active Member

those have not been around for a really long time... if you are looking to lower your truck without taking the strut apart try some coil compressors..

I used these on my truck for 50,000+ miles and had ZERO issues. they lowered the truck enough to level out with 2in blocks in the rear. I could have gone lower but didn't want to lose too much spring..
    https://www.google.com/search?q=coil+compressor+/+lifter&safe=active&biw=1635&bih=923&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCvfjFzcDNAhUs_4MKHUYHBqsQ_AUIBygC&dpr=1.05#imgrc=2qUq3O2ypiu64M%3A

3. MplsX

MplsX Member

It's your truck and your life and you certainly can do anything you want but my advice is, "Spring compressors for lowering a vehicle - just say no!" Wait until you can get quality parts and do the job correctly.