Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

been awhile but this is my new set

skipshankle

Reaction score
out of curiosity, how much was it for the paint job on truck?? I am contemplating a color change just on fence on if its worth it lol

xrunish

Reaction score
Im still debating on rubbers but ill keep u guys posted... As far as the paint it was quoted for 3g's but a week before i took it in someone rear ended me and the estimate was 1600, so i just paid the difference amd the deductable was 1000 so i just really paid an estra 400 bills 

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
man the varrstoens is nice...im seriously debating on picking up a set for my 11 wrx

ultraxr

Reaction score
Im still debating on rubbers but ill keep u guys posted... As far as the paint it was quoted for 3g's but a week before i took it in someone rear ended me and the estimate was 1600, so i just paid the difference amd the deductable was 1000 so i just really paid an estra 400 bills 

misfortune = opportunity to capitalize off it!! :top:

I've done that several times with my past cars. Sucks but at least some good comes out of it.

xrunish

Reaction score
@ultraxr yeah ive seen the concepts and ideas of ultraspeed... CRAZY!!!
@tmxrunner thanks

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Hope to see your BA ride around the big SD some time. :top:

And i have no idea why my buddy Steve posted my truck on SD REV, but yes, that is my pile, in case your wondering

xrunish

Reaction score
rims are still collecting dust until i get tires, not in a rush really cause i have big plans.. ill post up a teaser pic once i get around to it hahaha

xrunish

Reaction score
TEASER!!!!

so the tires are on my rims.. and they are also on the truck!!!

PHOTOS!!!

there is your teaser =)

sketches

Reaction score
how much did it cost you to paint the truck white its my big goal in th future with mine

xrunish

Reaction score
the quote was 3k.. but a week before i took it in someone rear ended me, damage wasnt bad but some expensive repair shop that the insurance gave me quoted the fix at 1600, and i just added the 1000 deductable and paid the difference so really i only paid 400 =), but no engine bay or door jams

xrunish

Reaction score
sorry, its a crappy photo but its a photo
IMG_0068.jpg

Top Bottom