Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black Tacoma Badges

Xsp-prerunner

Reaction score
Hey guys i know alot of you guys have debadges your trucks and i was looking for a couple tacoma badges but the black one's i have tried painting my stock ones just did not work out like i wanted so if anyone has some laying around i willing to take care of shipping and if there were any other cost.

wshsbears

Reaction score
the only issue u'll have with these is sticking them back onto ur truck.. the double stick tape is cut out exactly with the emblem. either u can try cutting double stick out again and spend 30 mins on each one, or buy new ones that come painted black and stick em right on..

Stevenredx

Reaction score
the only issue u'll have with these is sticking them back onto ur truck.. the double stick tape is cut out exactly with the emblem. either u can try cutting double stick out again and spend 30 mins on each one, or buy new ones that come painted black and stick em right on..

:dito: There not the expensive either.. after you paid for shipping, new tape and time getting them on it would be just as cheap to get them from the dealer.. heres the part #'s and prices :top:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 227

X'ED

Reaction score
are you loooking for the ones that say "toyota" and "x-runner" or the actual toyota emblem? you can have the ones that i took off my tail gate. but i would agree with stevenredx its going to be hard to re-attach them. if you want those pm me and ill drop them in the mail.

Xsp-prerunner

Reaction score
Thanks for everyones help but the re-attaching part was not bad at all i did not use 3m double stick tape i actually used 3m adhesive made for emblems worked really good. I also tried to order them from the dealership and they said it would take about 3 to 4 weekes ordering process which i thought was crazy. Also X'ed i was really just looking for two that said Tacoma but i will pm you to figure it out and thanks again everyone for the help

Top Bottom