Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blacked Out Emblem

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
It seems like a lot of people are getting billet grilles so do any of you have a blacked out emblem you'd be willing to give up? Mine's all chipped and will look like crap if I paint it, plus I suck at painting anyway. Anyone wanna help me out? Thanks.:biggrin:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
Rizzo ... Sand It Down And RePaint It ... thats What I Do To Mine ... thank god for Dremel tools :adore:

nxrunner

Reaction score
I have one that is chrome I will sell you. Then you can paint it black yourself:biggrin:

Last edited:

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
or you can steal one from another taco in a parking lot ... just gotta practice in taking it out of your truck first ... hahahaha ... stealin a toyo emblem ... priceless ...

Stevenredx

Reaction score
or you can steal one from another taco in a parking lot ... just gotta practice in taking it out of your truck first ... hahahaha ... stealin a toyo emblem ... priceless ...

escape.gif
thats what i would do :laugh:

07XR808

Reaction score
dont steal another emblem from another taco...where's the taco love?

just buy one from the dealership

shook

Reaction score
or if you steal a painted one atleast replace it with your chrome one :laugh: i painted my emblem speedway blue and thats what i would hope would happen to me if someone stole mine :laugh:

Jonathan

Reaction score
ive got an extra one, pm me if anyone is interested in it

Top Bottom