Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

blow out

rich017

Reaction score
thats the tire that comes on my moms vette. they are sticky:biggrin:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
Mines shows the metal wires on the inside tire for some reason Im just broke so Im still running my tires till the blow up.
Be carefull I was lucky I was on a straight away and no turns.:ahhhhh: I have to admit the tire gave me some time to react and slow down, but after that you start getting loose once the side walls tear apart from the tire.:driver:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
rpmspeedyblue: those are some sick looking tires...glad to hear you are back in working shape...:biggrin: now put those stockers back on and burn out till they pop...don't forget about the videos...:top:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
thats the tire that comes on my moms vette. they are sticky:biggrin:

I do like how they grip so far around the corners. :rock:

rpmspeedyblue: those are some sick looking tires...glad to hear you are back in working shape...:biggrin: now put those stockers back on and burn out till they pop...don't forget about the videos...:top:
Thanks. Funny you say that because my wife was with me when I told her I needed new tires and I showed her how easy it was to burn them. Of course she said" no wonder why you had a blow out doing burn out all the time":biggrin:

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
glad the hear the tires are working wonders for you now...:top: sounds like an awesome choice bro...congrats again...:biggrin:

that's funny that your wife said that...:laugh: funny thing is I took my chick out to dinner last nite...simple nothing fancy and haven't had a chance to take the R6 out lately. She doesn't like taking the bike especially if we are going to dinner...

chicks + messed up hair = :motz:disaster...but some how was able to convince her to jump on...:biggrin:

long story short; we left the restaurant/hotel and was stuck at a light...

bike + ground sensors = long wait for a green light...

civic pulled up next too me...all murdered out with wide body kit. looked really clean. He started revving his engine and I wanted to race so bad but my chick kept kicking me from behind telling me you better not...:thumpdown: dam chicks...so I decided to light my tires up. I started to burn out, figured the light was about to change so i started to continue with a rolling burnout. I didn't even see it but hit a little patch of oil and bike started to drift a little. so i just throttle down a little and squeezed on the front break a little more to correct it out. When i got home I checked my tires...and too much burning out...went down to the metal threading...practically popped the rear tire...now i gotta fork out $250 for a new tire...but i really needed to get a new set anyway. all these dam toys and not enough money...
I do like how they grip so far around the corners. :rock:

Thanks. Funny you say that because my wife was with me when I told her I needed new tires and I showed her how easy it was to burn them. Of course she said" no wonder why you had a blow out doing burn out all the time":biggrin:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
When i got home I checked my tires...and too much burning out...went down to the metal threading...practically popped the rear tire...now i gotta fork out $250 for a new tire...but i really needed to get a new set anyway. all these dam toys and not enough money...
+1 on the money and toys. I am now a firm believer on getting tires when you know you need to.:biggrin:

WrecKaGeJPX

Reaction score
31k is a lot of miles on a set of tires. were you drivin pretty conservatively? as fun as it is i try to avoid drifting or spinning my tires. those are things i dont want to have to keep getting so often so i try to drive conservatively unless i want to show off.

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
31k is a lot of miles on a set of tires. were you drivin pretty conservatively? as fun as it is i try to avoid drifting or spinning my tires. those are things i dont want to have to keep getting so often so i try to drive conservatively unless i want to show off.
90% of the time I drove conservatively. I did like to do some burn outs occasionally. My main thing was the cornering and speeding(95+mph).:driver:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
i have my stock tires still and im on 05 30k:frown:

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
over 300 for installation seems like a rip off. where u get them installed?
At Goodyear. I needed an alignment which cost $149 Life the the tires and road hazard $25. It is kinda steep but thats what happens when you wait until the last minute to buy tires.

i have my stock tires still and im on 05 30k:frown:
That's pretty good but be careful on wet surfaces. :ahhhhh:

lucky you did'nt wipe out:ahhhhh:
+1 That's why I got new tires asap didn't want to push my luck.:smile:

Sad to say, ive got about a 1/4 left of thread on my tires and my truck only has about 10k. :(

Wow! That's alot of burn outs:rock:

Last edited:

ian01

Reaction score
I have 54000 miles on my stock tires.......still have tread too

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
I have 54000 miles on my stock tires.......still have tread too
54k that's impressive. I think that is the highest mileage that anyone has gotten out of the oem tires. Do you have any cracks:driver: on the threads?

Top Bottom