Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blown Xr

Jonathan

Reaction score
Can you do that in SWB for me Jon ??? :laugh: Looks good on your truck bro, mine's still sitting in the box...damn u :eviltongue: College students have way tooooo much time on their hands j/k

hell no what a PITA:laugh: . i didnt plan on doing it until half way through the install, so it took me three days to put it in since i had to wait. overall it took me about 7 hours of work including the valve covers (putting on) and the air conditioning lines sanded and polished ect.....ive got a problem :hmmmm2:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
that looks BA!!! man it seems that everybodys Xrunner is getting so much sicker since I joined. Its cool to see the progresion in everyone's truck.

ps your intake looks alot like my volant intake.

Jonathan

Reaction score
Why are you going super-turbo charged?

no. if there are any shortcomings, i will be correcting, and marketing products for the TRD charger. (as well as boost increases ect:biggrin: )

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Will you make the TRD blown truck faster then the URD (lol this is a loaded question)?

07SWB

Reaction score
a URD charger makes more power than the TRD, im not sure if it makes to truck faster or not tho.

we will probably see a modded TRD charged truck very soon... right Jon?

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
So will this S/C work with the TRD CAI the instructions were questionable about that?

Deviant

Reaction score
It will work with the TRD intake...

Great setup Jon! Lookin good!

07SWB

Reaction score
it will work, but they say that best preformance is acheived with the stock intake setup

s/chargedxrunner06

Toyota Master Tech
Reaction score
a URD charger makes more power than the TRD, im not sure if it makes to truck faster or not tho.

we will probably see a modded TRD charged truck very soon... right Jon?
You also have too figure the comparison of torque numbers

Xample

Reaction score
nice jon...i was planning on doin that to my valve covers and seein yours just made me what to do it sooner:top:

Jonathan

Reaction score
it will work, but they say that best preformance is acheived with the stock intake setup

that is not true. they just dont recommend it. the intake will lean it out, which will make more power. i will be installing my AFR gauge to monitor how lean it will go. ill already talked to two people who had the intake installed on a SC and saw pretty impressive gains:top:

4VsX

Reaction score
Thats sick! Super nasty! I love it! :top:

Top Bottom