Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brock's non runner build

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
OK, I caved.

Lotek A pillar pod ordered.............

AEM wideband wiring run most of the way, extra harness ordered so I can splice into it and extend the harness.........

Walbro ordered from Gadget.......

great, now Ill have room for 1 more gauge...... more $$$

I assume fuel pressure gauge?

This means Ill have a 2" mount for sale soon (autometer).......GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Keep the spare mount. You never know what the future holds......

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
the delay sucks........................ I think a pulley is in order also
shes rich enough for a pulley yes?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpXbjZThpX8[/ame]

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
Aem uego afr gauge? Those only read 10.0 at the lowest so your afr's might even be in the high 9's. I had the URD 2.8 and was fine with my readings the same

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
Aem uego afr gauge? Those only read 10.0 at the lowest so your afr's might even be in the high 9's. I had the URD 2.8 and was fine with my readings the same

exactly what Colton (memario) was saying....

I just need mo money :laugh:

mdd

Reaction score
just saw this thread and see your delima about gauges...if its not too late to give you a suggestion, you should look into PLX devices. my setup consists of the dm100 touch, which is a touch screen multigauge that can read anything and everything all on one gauge. i have the sm-obd and sm-afr modules plus a trd boost gauge occupying the lotek pillar. if you want just one gauge in the 4x4 knob spot, you can also install the sm-boost module as well.

another cool feature is that you can also hook up your USB for dataloging.

wolfpack_5150

Jangley
Reaction score
Spare time, dremel, Scangauge2, extra parts, and ADHD.........

te6m.jpg

Caved and threw the boost gauge into the a pillar.
ka46.jpg

Now I have a spot where the boost gauge was mounted prior (where the 4wd guys have the 4x4 switch)..... Any suggestions to put there?

Also wired up an aux power source in the glove box....( Having a glovebox organizer from salex makes a nice extra space up top). Then ran the power cord from the GPS to it, so both ports are open on the dash. GPS is mounted with the some nuts, bolts, and ram mount.

I'd lose the lame Scangauge in a heartbeat if someone can find a code to use with the ultragauge MX to show trans temps.

So do we have any people here familiar with the coding used for OBD2?

Yes, I'll get a female/female adapter for cat 5 so I can run the Scangauge wire from the back instead of the portion u can see on the side in the empty space.

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Can haz new 40 - 90 acceleration video?!

Top Bottom