Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BSP Hood Scoop trade?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Looking to trade my RR hood scoop for BSP.

Background story:
I met up with XxRuNnAxX a couple days ago and mentioned to him that I may paint my hood scoop BSP but was unsure if I wanted to buy the spray can paint or take to get it done professionally. Well being the bright guy that he is, he suggested I either buy one from the dealership or trade with someone with a BSP that wants a red one. Brilliant! You guys should've seen it, it was like a Red Bull commercial :laugh:

Anyway, so anyone that wants to be like Shanes56 :laugh:... ok, kidding. Seriously if you have a BSP and want to trade hood scoops with me (metalheadx, Hitman, etc...) let's make it happen. Shipping is a pain, so I'd rather that be a last resort. If you're going to XFW, we can make it happen then too.

Last edited:

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I'll trade.

Oh wait a second that wouldn't do either of us any good.:thumpdown:

doc_holijay

Reaction score
I had an 78 Trans Am that was red and had the shaker painted Flat black and it looked really good. I don't know how it would look on an X though.:dontknow:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
i have already pm the az floks to do this trade and no one wanted to do it, i think i ma forced to have it painted but i was dying to trade for a while, ill trade you pink for pink

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
WOW MAGIC!!!

Mm hmm... got that right. I'd like to thank my accomplice, Richie Rich.

i have already pm the az floks to do this trade and no one wanted to do it, i think i ma forced to have it painted but i was dying to trade for a while, ill trade you pink for pink

:motz:Hey, keep your urine outta my cheerios :laugh:

Lol nah, I was a bit skeptical myself but I figured it's worth a shot :dontknow:. I'm working my way up the financial hierarchy here. Gotta start from free :biggrin: Besides, I still may have some XFW hopefuls...

troberts6

Reaction score
I think it would look good. I am hopeful that you find someone to trade with you cause i want to see a picture, I would do this too but I would rather trade because if it doesn't look good then you can just trade back, with paint this would not be possible.

good luck:top:

Shanes56

Reaction score
AWWWW come on people who doesnt like the RR scoop look, it is sexy! if I didnt paint mine I would have sent it to you for a nominal fee...... like.........YOUR RIMS!!!!!! They will be mine :motz:

How about this, I buy your current scoop for like 60 and that gets you half way to your goal! serious

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
AWWWW come on people who doesnt like the RR scoop look, it is sexy! if I didnt paint mine I would have sent it to you for a nominal fee...... like.........YOUR RIMS!!!!!! They will be mine :motz:

Did you paint yours with spray can paint or professional auto paint? I'm losing hope here....
(Notice I'm igonoring the rims comment :laugh:)

How about this, I buy your current scoop for like 60 and that gets you half way to your goal! serious
Taken into consideration :top: Although I could likely get it painted for less, it would be like paying a convenience fee, lol.

[off topic]Did you send my package yet? :biggrin: [/off topic]

Shanes56

Reaction score
Rattle can, and I am looking to change real soon it lost the luster really fast

Shanes56

Reaction score
Did you paint yours with spray can paint or professional auto paint? I'm losing hope here....
(Notice I'm igonoring the rims comment :laugh:)

Taken into consideration :top: Although I could likely get it painted for less, it would be like paying a convenience fee, lol.

[off topic]Did you send my package yet? :biggrin: [/off topic]

in the truck tomorrow:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Titan: well i got a CF Hood on the way and would be willing to sell you my BSP hood...just it doesn't come with a hood scoop...:thumpdown: either way I'm not that far up the road from you bro...:wink::wink:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I thought that was Guiness:smile:

Ha!.... you're right!

Brilliant! ... (bazturd, lol)

Titan: well i got a CF Hood on the way and would be willing to sell you my BSP hood...just it doesn't come with a hood scoop...:thumpdown: either way I'm not that far up the road from you bro...:wink::wink:

Nah, dont worry about it. I just wanted the hood scoop insert, but I don't need it anymore

Last edited:
Top Bottom