Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Camaro loses wheel on launch

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
i wonder what his time was with that bad start? haha

IronMan

Reaction score
He can't be pushing that much torque to sheer off his lug nuts, can he?

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
He can't be pushing that much torque to sheer off his lug nuts, can he?

Idk man. His driver front wheel came off the ground. Either he's got decent torque, or forgot to torque the lugs down after throwing on the slicks

gunner76137

Reaction score
Happened to a buddy of mines 76 Z28 but he busted the drive shaft

FN5.7

Reaction score
theres a video of a gtr that sheared the lugs on the front wheel during a track time attempt.

my uncle races monstertrucks, he built and owed dragon slayer for a long time then he sold it and now drives one of the maximum destruction trucks. any way, its not that uncomon for them to shear bolts on their trucks due to power.

it looked like the camaro had all the cars weight on that one tire. the other rear tire was lifting off the ground too. prety bad ass vid.

easts1d3

Reaction score
Shoulda bought arp wheel studs! Lol

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
theres a video of a gtr that sheared the lugs on the front wheel during a track time attempt.

my uncle races monstertrucks, he built and owed dragon slayer for a long time then he sold it and now drives one of the maximum destruction trucks. any way, its not that uncomon for them to shear bolts on their trucks due to power.

it looked like the camaro had all the cars weight on that one tire. the other rear tire was lifting off the ground too. prety bad ass vid.

Awesome! Say "Hi" to "Uncle Kreg" for me! :top:

FN5.7

Reaction score
DUDE! no way how do you know him? i never get to talk to him any more, he is in austrailia all the time. thats crazy. Used to ride in his truck before it was a hummer. back when it was a white ford with a green dragon on the side. small world man.

I actually saw one of his rear wheels come off during a race, it was insane. those trucks are seriously bad ass.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
DUDE! no way how do you know him? i never get to talk to him any more, he is in austrailia all the time. thats crazy. Used to ride in his truck before it was a hummer. back when it was a white ford with a green dragon on the side. small world man.

I actually saw one of his rear wheels come off during a race, it was insane. those trucks are seriously bad ass.

I don't know him... I just followed Monster Truck racing a lot before... still do, but not as much. :top:

FN5.7

Reaction score
oh, bummer, i thought you were involved some how. once monster jam monopolized monster trucks i quit giving a crap. its owned by vince micman i think. its about destroying the trucks and not racing. they are still awesome. uncle kreg tried to fight against monster jam but in the end he had to sell. now he races for max destruction haha. how ironic.

end thread jack.

Top Bottom