Chrome(ed) OEM Wheels?

Discussion in 'OEM Wheels/Tires' started by TimmysTaco, Apr 2, 2017.

1. TimmysTaco

TimmysTaco New Member

Anyone ever heard of chromed OEM wheels? I think they would look great on my "10 Black Taco. Not into any of the aftermarket wheels I've seen so far and def don't want to drop $1200 plus on a set! Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Wizard

Wizard Member

My 2006 OEM wheels came chromed. I don't care for chrome, but I couldn't pass up on the deal I got.

Chrome on black looks bad IMO. When you step back and look at the truck, the chrome wheels are you'll see. But if you like it, that's all that matters.

TimmysTaco likes this.
  3. TimmysTaco

TimmysTaco New Member

I'm just looking for something better looking than the gray OEM. Do u have pics of your chrome wheels? Thanks

4. TacoSawce

TacoSawce New Member

I just got my OEM wheels powder coated last week. Black with 80% gloss. Cost was $550 out the door. Looks good on the speedway blue.

Another option is plastidip. Would run you about $25 to do all 4 wheels and if you don't like it, its easy to remove.

TimmysTaco likes this.
  5. 30Birdy

30Birdy Member

I went with chrome factory wheels mostly because I found a awesome deal and already had a buyer for my old wheels. I think Chrome is way easier to maintain in my opinion.